Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

What brought this on?

Go down 
+2
Maleficent
Eilidh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilidh

Eilidh

Florins : 700

What brought this on? Empty
PostSubject: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 am

I only recently joined this site, and I must say I'm quite disappointed to see how inactive its members have become. What once was a thriving and vastly known historical franchise based RP has now come to an alarming, unexpected halt in what had seemed to be the midst of rapid site progression, not only in the RPG, "Assassin's Creed: Memories" but in the heart of the site, the members themselves.

I've visited the site once or twice previously, months past when it was only beginning, and even then it had shown great promise but now all I see is the remnants of what could've been.

I know, as well as other hopeful, firm believers how active, well known and respected this site can become in due time if only we could find the time to post and become active again. Who knows why you, its members left. Perhaps it was because you had felt as though its story was becoming too bland, maybe it was because you hadn't the time to take part in active threads or maybe the enthusiasm you once held had started to wane and fade. Whichever the reason, I know that with the help of you, the members, we can take in suggestions and work together to make this site the best it can be. Together we can bring the joy back into RPing and hopefully welcome in some new faces to our community.

Whatever happens, it is you that helped make that decision, as it was you who chose to do what you did in potentially raising this site from its ashes or only shortening the time between its birth and death.

I've been there, and I've seen a good few sites that were once thriving, die out. Unlike those other sites, I know this one has the qualities to become renowned but only if we put in the effort to improve it, together. It’d be a waste and a god damned shame to see the same thing happen again.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

'Tis truly a shame. I have been here only briefly, but I have seen that this site had promise.
This has unfortunately been the downfall of many RP-based Forums.

Has anyone proposed a merge with AC2RPG?
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Actually, I'm reviving the site now so no need to worry! As soon as you find your ancestor, you shall see the other benefits of this site!
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 am

Yes. Finally people are here to take my contracts!!!
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 am

Sigh. And they're gone again.
Back to top Go down
niccolo moretti

niccolo moretti

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm

I am still here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

Well go to your Templar Hideout choose missions and take any contract that you desire.
Back to top Go down
niccolo moretti

niccolo moretti

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 am

HaHar and I am back.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:26 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brought this on?   What brought this on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What brought this on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: