Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

New Items

Go down 
+6
masquradeXD
Goken
Arata
Ryder Okumura
Legendia
LostLegend
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 am

Do I obtain them or do I need to buy them?
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Buy.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

Item Name: Small Crossbow
Cost: 1000-1300 florins for crossbow, 20-70 florins for each crossbow bolt
What it does: Shoots small steel tipped crossbow bolts approximately 2-3 rooftops away.
(requires training in loading and use?)
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Wakizashi
Cost: 800 Florins
What it does: Hacks and slashes until opponent dies (duh Smile). A short blade, appproximately 3 feet long, that goes with the Katana to form a Samuri Daisho (literally Big-Little).
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Tiger Claws (Ninja climbing claws)
Cost: 600 florins (comes in a set of 2)
What it does: Allows the user to climb vertical walls including imperfect castle walls. Can also be used as a weapon by grabbing the enemy with the claws. Can also block swords by appearing to "catch the blade" (you block it with the claws, scares the crap out of people when they think you just caught their sword Smile)
Visual Description:

Spoiler:

Sorry bout the links the Pics weren't working.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am

Item Name: Leather Chest Guard
Cost:700-1200 Florins. 50-150 Florins for full repair?
What it does: Protects your chest and shoulders from minor injuries.
Visual Desciption:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Plate Metal Chest Guard
Cost: 1200-2000 Florins. Cannot be repaired.
What it does: Protects your upper body from all but the worst injuries. Makes fall damage worse because its so heavy.
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Metal Arm Guard
Cost: 200-500 Florins
What it does: Protects your wrist and most of your forearm from all but the worst injuries. Can even block sword blows (still gives you a nasty bruise though)
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 pm

I want to add, for my items, can you increase the price ONLY for none Luminoso members that I allow to buy the spear. Maybe the current price for luminoso family members and then maybe 100-300 more florins for non-family members.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 pm

I don't think that family items should be put into the shops. It seems unfair to know that it is there but not be able to get it because only a certain family can use it.
What if to get family weaopns you have to put a request in at the end of your animus character loading page and then you would have to do an RP of about 50-100 words telling how you got it, what it means to your family, and mabye a small battle scene (sparring or against gaurds) depictng the weapon in it's entirety. Plus, by doing that you would be making that weapon more special to your character.
So The request would look like this (Example):

When you are done, she continues.
"System failure. Unable to retrieve memories. Please enter a description of your ancestor."

Code:

Ancestor's Name: John Doe
Ancestor's Age: 21
Ancestor's Gender: Male
Ancestor's Alliance: None
Ancestor's Appearance: Absolutely, uterly, terribly.......normal
Ancestor's Short History: He sucks at every thing related to combat. He nearly killed himself while practicing with a sword. He has been a banker ever since.

Please load with: Doe family dagger. A very small, very thin knive with a gold and silver hilt that has the Doe family crest on it, a bunny rabbit looking up at you with cute puppy dog eyes.

"Information accepted. Welcome to the Animus. Sit back and enjoy the ride, but please read the instruction manuals if you need assistance."
The machine boots into life, transporting you to the world of assassins...
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Good point, but it should be an rp topic unlocking and obtaining it. It'd be similar to the requirements for a contract like 500 words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm

A little shorter. It shouldn't be an entire quest. Mabye 200-500 words depending on the item.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm

The more powerful or useful the weapon, the more words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Exactly what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

And maybe it would require a certain task from someone or a self-made task like needing to retrieve it because it was stolen.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Hmm. So much to load and do. This'll take more than a weekend, especially due to me being away! PM me about staffing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:12 am

Are the weapons that requested in page 2 loaded or unloaded?
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:50 am

Oh sorry! Not loaded. Loading.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

Small Crossbow failed to load.
Wakizahi loaded.
Tiger Claws failed to load.
Leather Chest Guard loaded.
Plate Metal Chest Guard loaded.
Metal Arm Guard loaded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:16 am

Thank you......but I still think that the Tiger Claws were a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Items   New Items - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Items
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2