Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

My Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteknight

whiteknight

Florins : 100
Weapons : Longsword, Hidden Blade
Armour : Roman Armor
Items : Smoke Pellets

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:08 am

Name: Ethan Cross
Alliance: Assassin
Appearance:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Skin Color: White
Short History:
Both my parents were Assassins, but my mother died during a mission, and my father committed suicide days later. Ever since I was a kid, I knew of my destiny to join the Assassins in their fight for peace, so I entered parkour and freerunning competitions to hone and sharpen my agility and endurance. If that wasn't enough training, I picked fights almost all the time, and not once did I get my ass handed to me. I knew I needed the skills my ancestor had picked up during his time, so I snuck into a warehouse that, days ago, was used to hide an 18-wheeler. I figured that truck had something worht hiding, maybe an Animus. I was caught, but thankfully, they were Assassins, so they allowed me to use their Animus to gain the skills of my ancestor.

Ancestor's Name: Matthew Cross
Ancestor's Age: 25
Ancestor's Gender: Male
Ancestor's Alliance: Assassin
Ancestor's Appearance: Same as Ethan's but with a more mature look
Short History: I grew up in a small town within the countryside of Scottland, and was called a wild child by everyone in the town. My parents were killed when I was 17 years of age, by a group of men, each with a tattoo resembling the Templar Symbol on their neck, and I've been hunting them down ever since. Every Templar unlucky enough to meet me called me an Assassin, which I completely denied and said that I was but a traveler searching for those who killed my family. I've recently arrived in Italy, still searching for those men. I just hope I'll be able to avenge my family after all these years.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 am

LOADED

+ Hidden Blade
+ 100 Florins
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net

My Character
Page 1 of 1