Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Shin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Okumura

Ryder Okumura

Florins : 600

Shin Empty
PostSubject: Shin   Shin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

The Animus speaks in a feminine but robotic voice.
"Please enter your real name and tell me your information so we can find your ancestor's memories..."

Name: Shin Okura

Alliance: Assassin

Appearance:
Shin 35860410

Short History: Shin was born in an old place. He did not have the pleasure of being born in a hospital. He was never able to go to school. He didn't know why though. He was always home schooled. He never had friends. If he ever found a friend he was see Shin's birth mark and they would never talk to him again. Each day he was told by one of his teachers to train. At first, when he first started to train, he didn't know what he was talking about. After a while he learned that he was a decendant of an infamous assassin. His "Parents" were actually a pair of workers for the family. They were told to always protect every decendant from the assassin. Each generation had a protector. The protector was usually a child their age. But in this case, the previous protectors could not have children. Their loyalty to the infamous assassin would have to end there. Shin would have to pick a family trust worthy to take care of his following generations. What he doesn't know is that he won't need to do it. The only reason this was done was in order to find the assassins Boodline son. The bloodline son would have all the skills that the infamous assassin had. The only way he could have his skills was by having the infamous' memories.

When you are done, she continues.
"System failure. Unable to retrieve memories. Please enter a description of your ancestor."

Ancestor's Name: Alfonso Bianchi

Ancestor's Age: 17

Ancestor's Gender: Male

Ancestor's Alliance: Assassin

Ancestor's Appearance:
Shin Assass11
Ancestor's Short History: He was born an only child. He lived in a world where there was a lot of killings. One day his father told Alfonso to go get eggs to eat. When he came back he found his father dead. Next to him was a templar. These people were supposed to be the biggest thing you could be. He saw the boy so he ran. Alfonso ran and ran until he got into a place where he could hide. He hid and then saw the templar pass by. He then started to sob. He knew that he didn't have anyone to be with. He was the age of fourteen years of age when this happened. He was walking down the street when he saw a member of the assassins attack a templar. At first he didn't know he was from the assasins. After the templar was dead. He ran to the assassin. He yelled at him. "Take me with you! My father was killed by a templar." The assassin looked at the boy. He then said "Follow me." He knew this was a test. He climber through buildings. Swinging from poles. It was hard to see since it was dark. You could still see lanterns lit. He then came up to a room. He went inside where he found three other people. "Are these assassins too?" Everyone in the room looked at him. He knew now that they were. They walked into another room. The assassin looked at the boy and said "I will train to be an assassin. I see that you have suffered from the templars. That is the reason why the assassin's order was created. I will train you from now on. He was trained until his mentor died. He became the most infamous assassin because he killed every man that was involved in the killing of his mentor.

"Information accepted. Welcome to the Animus. Sit back and enjoy the ride, but please read the instruction manuals if you need assistance."
The machine boots into life, transporting you to the world of assassins...

Last edited by Ryder Okumura on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin   Shin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:25 am

LOADED!
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net

Shin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Ancestor Search :: Discovered Ancestors-
Jump to: