Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 10: Final Breath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am

Blake saw the Apple start to tick after the Templars were dispatched. He quickly jump onto it and held it up in his hand. Knowing that the Apple worked on mind power, Blake pick a point in the sky far away from any ships and buildings and began to think of a massive torrnado forming over that spot. He attempted to release the energy that Diasollo had built up in the Apple. Not knowing if it was working, Blake shouted loudly to Tenchi, "Is the storm brewing?" He imagined that he must have screamed that as loud as he could have to be heard over his own thoughts which now sounded as if hundreds of different people were all clamoring for his attention.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 am

The Apple split in two as it was held up by Blake, an orb of light surrounding it and threatening to blind anyone that looked directly at it. As the dazzling light faded away, an image of the globe appeared, displaying as if a projection around the whole boat and the light reflecting from the waves of the sea distorting its image.
A small circular dot was flashing on the globe, just where Venice is.
Then there was another brilliant flash of light as the Apple seemed to explode, sending shards of light everywhere. Dust filled Blake's hands, seeping through his fingers and scattering through the air.

Then there was silence.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:29 am

"Fuck!" Blake said as the Apple seemed to explode in his hand. He felt as if his eyes had been temporarily burned out even though his eyes had already been closed. He didn't manage to see what had happened. "What is going on Tenchi? I can't see anything!" Almost as soon as he said that he felt all of the strength start to ebe out of his body. "Help me Tenchi! I can't control it!" Almost as soon as he finished saying this he collapsed. He fell into a coma like state still clutching the Apple of Eden.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 am

Tenchi watched as Diasollo and the Templar lackey fell overboard, Diasollo dying a painful death by Blake. It was now time to rise to his position as ruler of the world, however, before he could, Blake had grabbed the Apple, causing a bright light to flash and blind anyone who looked directly into it. Tenchi had covered his eyes with his arm, trying to shield himself from the bright light, which he did, and when he finally came to look from behind his arm, peering at the, now collapsed, Blake. The Apple of Eden seemed to call out to Tenchi from Blake's hand, forcing Tenchi's lust for power to make him snatch the Apple from his hand and hold it close to him. He smiled devilishly and grabbed Blake by the collar, tossing him over his shoulder.

"It is only a small piece, but soon, it shall be whole. Then, I will reign as a god."

He grabbed the stick on the edge of the boat and pushed it off forward, sending the boat drifting towards the shore. Tenchi gripped his Spada da latto tightly, his eyes narrowing as he felt the power of the piece of Apple flowing through his body. He had become so much stronger... It was time he brought about the true fate of man.

"With you, boy, I shall bring about true destruction."

Tenchi chuckled evily and slowly he dissolved into digital cubes, freeing himself from the Animus and history now re-written as Tenchi and Blake holding a piece of the Apple.
-----------------------------------------
[Present Day]

Kamikaze removed himself from the chair, holding his head from the migrain as he had now rewritten history and had brought about a new future. The Templars were now his enemy, thus he would have to defect and free himself from their grasp. This could only mean that he would be forced back into freelancing for both sides. It was truly... Unexpected. He arose to his full stature, his long, red hair flowing below his waist and his cold, crystal blue eyes staring off into the distance. It wouldn't be long before he had to find the one who was the descendant of Blake. They had much to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 am

Ezekiel had come back to see what had happened. All he could see was the light. It blinded him. "AGH!" he would yell. Not knowing how to react he saw a faint image of blake being thrown over. He knew that Tenchi was being greedy but he wasn't sure if he had the Apple or not. Was it a fragment? All was lost. Silence filled the air and everything was fading away.

-------------------
[Present Day]

Dasolo had been forced out of the Animus. There was a blinking red light. A sign of trouble. The people running his Animus had told him to leave the perimeter. "Fuck. He has the Apple." he said. Then, running out some guards were ordered to restrain him. " That bastard descendant. LET ME GO!" he said. He fought off the guards a bit and executed one, taking his baton. There had been a series of baton clashing within minutes. All he did was incapacitate the other two. The one he executed died by spinal cord damage. Dasolo ran down the hallway. Seeing people exit their Animi. Code Red. Leave the Perimeter through the required exit. the speakers would boomingly say. But Dasolo did not want to listen.

He was there. The others were not. He was going to find the templar descendant. He had to of been in this building. Or so Dasolo thought. Abstergo was the main building for Animi. He would hide around a corner and await for the passing of guards. There was a room on the other side of this hallway. And he proceeded to it. As he opened the door. He hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

Gergory exited the Animus feeling nauseous. Apparently the Apple of Eden even had an effect on him hundreds of years later. "Well theres something you don't see everyday." I just ireversibly changed the present. I'd better get out of here and find Tenchi's descendant before the Assassins realize what I'v done.......But first I believe some dinner is in order."
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 am

Alex looked through the Animus "What the fuck?" HE said even though a 12 year old wasn't supposed to do it. Alex looked exited after looking and looked at Gregory, "What happened? Gonzalo went off after Templars"
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 am

Nothing. Not a whisper. Not a sound. It was a main room meant for the important subjects. He had no where to go except the assassins. He was branded a traitor for the assault towards the guards. So he decided to think smart. He looked around the Professor's desk for something to steal information. He would find a special form of a usb port. A terabyte to be exact. He downloaded a complete load. It completely filled the port with vital information. Abstergo schematics and the Templar's plan to obtain the Apple. He recognized the room. He snuck around the facility one night to see a subject being put on overhaul. The first death he witnessed in a while. He could see out of the window it was raining and thundering. Wait, wasn't it going to rain back in Navarre? he pondered. He quickened his pace at the sound of guards. He took several cords and tied them to a secure place. He was on the 9th story, and he needed a quick way down. He tied the cords around his waist, holding onto them as well. Afterwards, he found a suitcase that had been unlocked. He tampered with it in order to keep the port secure, but keep the suitcase unlocked. Dasolo would jump out of the window, recieving minor cuts from the tiny pieces of glass. It was a low quality glass but sturdy enough to withstand the storms.

He would free fall down until the extension of the cords stopped him at the 5th floor. He swung himself, taking himself through the glass. The force and momentum would snap the cords, which weakened from the fall, and he would semi-safely land inside. It was a regular hallway. There was no sign of guards down here, and Dasolo assumed he still did not have time to screw around. So he proceeded to the stairs. He would jump in the middle of the stairs, where there was a big hole, and he would grab a rail, hurting his hand. Then, Dasolo would proceed to pull himself up. The suitcase was still in the other hand. And he would rinse and repeat this tactic until he reached the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 am

"I don't know." Gregory said to Alex. "But who cares, right? We can let the higher ups decide that. In the mean time kid, lets go get some dinner. I'm starved." Greg finished already walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 am

By the time Dasolo was at the first floor of abstergo, he had been a tad bit tired. He dashed down a slim hallway that ran into office cubicles. A disguise for the industry and the main contacts area. He had seen someone working over time, and had snuck up behind him. He proceeded to cover the mouth of this employee and would choke him until he is unconscious. Then, pulling him into a storage closet near the main entrance, he had tooken off the employee's clothes and would use them as a disguise. Dasolo would exit the storage room and would proceed to the main entrance. Everyone had evacuated already. Was there a fire? Was it a distraction? Did they want to cover something? These are the unanswered questions Dasolo must figure out himself. He was in a mini-branch of Abstergo, but it was the most important mini-branch. This was where they had subjects 24 and 25. Unimportant subjects, but they were supposedly the top subjects. He calmfully exited the industry and had proceeded to a car. He had stolen the employee's keys and ID card. He pressed the lock button, although locked most likely already, to see a shining light. This would indicate he could safely find the car.

Dasolo walked up to the car, now soaked by rain, and exhaled. He could see his own breath. Cold... he would think to himself. Upon entering the car he would close the door and check around the inside for anybody expecting him. No signs...The last thing he would do would be to start the car and leave. This industry branch was located in NYC, and he had to drive all the way to Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

[EXIT FROM TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm

"Lets do it!" Alex said falling to the floor getting nauseous, But got back up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

Dinner that night was steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed green beans. I t was delicious. "Well I'll see you around kid." Greg, already starting to get up from the table, said to Alex. "I got places to be, people to see." He left the dining hall and headed straight for his room. He packed up his small amount of belongings, some clothes and a tactical Assassin's book. Next he went to the kitchen to pack up a months worth of food and water, he didn't think that Tenchi's ancestor would be that easy to find so he prepared for the long haul. He next went to the comminications room and sent out a burst message out in the open to all corners of the world. The message said simply, Tenchi's: Final Breath, meet me. -Blake's. With his message sent Gregory decided to hit the Armory. He was stopped by a guard at the door to the armory who asked him what he was doing. Greg had already left his packs in the other hallway so he said to the gaurd, "The madam instuructor has sent me to retrieve a small dagger and a hidden blade for training." "All right, take only what you were sent to get." The guard said.
Having gotten the supplies, food, and weapons he needed, Gregory left the Assassin's Hideout and began walking towards Navvare. He was headed to the same port where Blake and Tenchi had started their new world order. And with the weapons that he had accuired from the Assassins, nothing that stood in his way would be alive for very much longer. And with that he started on the long road that led to Tenchi.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 am

Alex being the curious kid he was, snuck with Gerg, if Alex had to escape something, he'd FreeRun his way out of there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 am

Blake noticed Alex following him as he was leaving. "Go home kid." He said over his shoulder, still walking away. "The path that I'm following is not the place for one so young. Now leave me be. But please, do not tell anyone of my departure. They will find out soon enough anyway......goodbye Alex, for your sake, I hope I never have to see you again.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Alex looked at Greg, "So your just gonna leave us like that?" Alex said, going away, but then making sure blake hadn't seen him, he hid.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am

"Yes. Yes I am.....I'm no longer wanted here. It would be too dangerous for everyone if I stayed, so I choose to go." Greg said to Alex. He then proceded to slip into a dark alley and he suddenly disappeared into the shadows of the city. He felt a deep sense of relief and sadness leaving this place that he had called home for so long. They had taught him so much and he had made so many great freinds over the years. He felt bad that he left it all without so much as an explanation. Giving it one more moments pause Greg turned and walked away from his old life towards the new life that he had create 500 years ago.

(Exiting topic)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 am

Contract 10: Final Breath Complete!!

Templars / Rogues / Assassins win. All completed their aims.

Last edited by LostLegend on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 am

How did Templars win? Diasollo is dead, the Galleon is destroyed, and the Assassins have gotten away scott free.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

They claimed the Apple of Eden, but the Assassins also completed their aim. Both sides got the top prize, but the Templars had the additional Eden.
[ Counting as Templars since defection is only counted after this topic ]

I have modified the above post.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:13 am

Ok sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 am

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 10: Final Breath
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3