Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

How do we create weapons for the weapon store?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

How do we create weapons for the weapon store? Empty
PostSubject: How do we create weapons for the weapon store?   How do we create weapons for the weapon store? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am

I saw the Aquila Roja kunai's and thought we could create something, would I be able to like, create some sort of weapon as well? Like a specialized crossbow that allows me to shoot different things.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: How do we create weapons for the weapon store?   How do we create weapons for the weapon store? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

There is a New Items section located Here where you can fill out a template and make a suggestion as to what the new weapon/armor/item is and can do. After that, it is up the administrator, LostLegend to decide whether or not the weapon/armor/item will be loaded into the animus and available to buy or denied.

I hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: How do we create weapons for the weapon store?   How do we create weapons for the weapon store? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am

I feel like I epically failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we create weapons for the weapon store?   How do we create weapons for the weapon store? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do we create weapons for the weapon store?
Page 1 of 1