Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Site Advertisement (Please Read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

Site Advertisement (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:59 am

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to announce that I'm currently working on the advertisement for Assassin's Creed: Memories, and I'd love some ideas and help on what we can do to attract more attention. I've worked on a ad banner, however, if you have a better idea, let it be known. Hell, even if you believe, or know, my work is better than mine, then show it off and make me feel like I'm doing less work. (Believe me, it'll make my job so much easier ince I criticize myself harshly. I'm depressing myself.) Anyway, I diverge, let us speak our minds and let all be known.

Site Advertisement (Please Read) Header_Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:18 am

I like the banner.

What if you put what you have now on the left then have a picture of the Present day Assassin team (Desmond, and the gang) on the right with Enzio and Desmond sharing the same face. With the Assassin's Creed Memories right in the middle like you have it now.

Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Do a Half&Half kinda thing? both good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

I like the idea. I'll try and whip something up and post it up for judging.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 am

NEeds text to go with it ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 am

I had the finished project, but my disappointment in how it looked made me start over, so I'll have to work on another one and not... Criticize myself. Anywho, I'll be sure to put the text in, Lost.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 am

All right.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 am

Progress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Advertisement (Please Read)   Site Advertisement (Please Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Advertisement (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1