Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Darya Somova

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
niccolo moretti

niccolo moretti

Florins : 500

Darya Somova Empty
PostSubject: Darya Somova   Darya Somova I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 am

The Animus speaks in a feminine but robotic voice.
"Please enter your real name and tell me your information so we can find your ancestor's memories..."

Code:

Name: Viktoriya Spektor
Alliance: Assassin
Appearance: Viktoriya has long red hair, green eyes and quite pale skin. She is tall, at 5’7”. Also up the inside of her right arm she has a long slender burn going up from her palm.
Short History: An orphan from birth Viktoriya had been moved from orphanage to orphanage as she lost all hope of a family. At the age of 11 she had been pulled from her 8th orphanage in Pskov while it was consumed in flames around her. The nurse who had saved her said the room was filled with flames, luck was all that had saved her. A year and a half passed without anything happening to Viktoriya until February of that year. Another orphanage engulfed in flames, but this time Viktoriya was part of the large group gathered to watch helplessly. This repeated a couple of years later. It was later found out that the chain of fires was linked to Viktoriya.
Viktoriya was later captured by the Templars after they pieced the puzzle together, sending the local law enforcement after her and bringing her to them. Viktoriya was given a choice help them with their troubles in the west or die and never find out the truth of her past. The Templars with their many resources had found Viktoriya’s mother and were threatening to kill her if she did not comply.
As soon as Viktoriya’s mother heard this she struggled free and yelled, “Никогда не дайте вверх вы являются убийца”. Which translates to, “Never give up, you’re an assassin”. This statement was shortly followed by gun shots as her mother ran at the three Templars with a concealed scalpel. By the time she hit the floor the three were dead.
Viktoriya felt something deep inside begin to burn. The building was reported in the news to have had been attacked by terrorists, as the images showed only charred remains.
Viktoriya found the Assassins soon after and has been with them ever since.

When you are done, she continues.
"System failure. Unable to retrieve memories. Please enter a description of your ancestor."

Code:

Ancestor's Name: Darya Somova
Ancestor's Age: 21
Ancestor's Gender: Female
Ancestor's Alliance: Templar
Ancestor's Appearance: Darya Somova Personalglowei012c
Ancestor's Short History: Darya was, by today’s standards clinically insane. She had been moving through Eastern Europe leaving only destruction. Assassins captured her and had begun giving her her last rights, when Templars attacked the Assassin’s hideout. In the chaos the Assassins let Darya go, the Templars had won the fight and had begun searching for Darya.
She was not hard to find and the Templars told her they could give her what she wanted, immunity from the law, in the form of a job.
Darya is not loyal to the Templars she is just with them until she has a better offer or feels inclined to alter stand points.

"Information accepted. Welcome to the Animus. Sit back and enjoy the ride, but please read the instruction manuals if you need assistance."
The machine boots into life, transporting you to the world of assassins...
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Darya Somova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darya Somova   Darya Somova I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 am

LOADED! Smile

Great ancestor histories. Just out of curiosity, what were all of the fires all about?
Back to top Go down
niccolo moretti

niccolo moretti

Florins : 500

Darya Somova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darya Somova   Darya Somova I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Yay, it has begun.
At home there is a more in depth version of Viktoriya's history, I will post it up on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Darya Somova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darya Somova   Darya Somova I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 am

Cool I would love to see the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darya Somova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darya Somova   Darya Somova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darya Somova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Ancestor Search :: Discovered Ancestors-
Jump to: