Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?

Go down 
+3
Nuchiha
Ryder Okumura
LostLegend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? Empty
PostSubject: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I have:
AC 1
AC 2
AC Brotherhood
Soon AC Revelations

I hated AC 1 because it was so repetitive and had no subtitles...
I loved AC 2 because it was fresh and new but sadly a bit perverted.
AC Brotherhood was brilliant because it had hardly any of my complaints of AC 2 and no repetitiveness. Sadly, it's mostly set in Rome and a short bit in Naverre with more locations for Leonardo's War Machines. More free-run locations would have been nice. I do like the Assassin Hire though.
Favourite? Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Ryder Okumura

Ryder Okumura

Florins : 600

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am

I have:
AC 2
AC Brotherhood

I like the way that AC looked at first. It was pretty easy. I didn't like that the horse riding was really easy. The sharp turns were really stupid. I also didn't like how when you go into this flash back type of thing and you have to chase this guy. It was hard for me to get onto the pole.
AC Brotherhood looks better. I haven't really gotten the chance to play it.
Favorite For Now? AC 2
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

As soon as you can, play Brotherhood! I'm only about 50% done with a finished main mission but hundreds more to go! The ability to hire recruits is also a grand one.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 pm

I have;

AC
AC II
AC: B

I like AC: B (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood) the most so far. It's basically a expanded AC II, with Mutliplayer that I play from time to time. I considered playing it again more frequently.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 pm

I wish I could play the Multiplayer but I have no XBL Gold :/
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh... That's unfortunate, on the PS3 it's free. But the DLCs come out like a week later than Xbox, but AC is a exception to that.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 am

I hate not being able to play this Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am

Ps3 envy. Minus the hack.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

PS3 doesn't have as much hacks as people say, it's only on old games. MW2 is a exception because that already has been abandoned >_>
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm

I must admit, I have NEVER played AC, I just watched a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

That's surprising especially since your on a AC site Razz

You should play it sometime, or are you just talking about the first one?
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 pm

All of them, I HAVE never played.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

That's surprising >_>

I've played all of the console games, never the portables like Chronicles and Bloodlines. I've played Legacy too.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 am

I meant the Playstation Network, lol.

And yes, that's surprising you haven't played!
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

..I played, but the game got stolen from dad (Only one who LET me play it)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

Wow, how did it get stolen?
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

I have:

ACI
ACII
AC:B
And I pre-ordered AC: Revelations

I really enjoyed AC:B and ACII, both having a great storyline and emersing you into the very detail of a creative history and fun gameplay. I have to say that AC:B is my favorite, simply because of the great flow it has, plus it goes far more into detail then most of the other Assassin's Creed series. I also enjoy the multiplayer, although I haven't played it much, it's still pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

I wish I could play the Multiplayer :/
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 pm

I played the 3 main ones. The first one was cool but WAY too repetitive. I understand revisiting the places ONE but TWICE was too much. I wished it had more time in Masyaf. Liked how you didn't have to be in the cities ALL the time.

I have: Two of them. One on Pc one on Xbox. The last two. Used to have the first on PC.

My favorite is Brotherhood, although a bit short.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm

I found the first game repetitive for the contracts setup, not the locations. It was always "beat up, pickpocket, eavesdrop, etc etc"

I love Brotherhood, and it's definitely not short if you play after the credits.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 am

Everything was repetitive in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 am

Yeah, the first one gets boring after a while. Felt like the game repeated its self.

AC II slightly had the same problem, but it was mostly solved.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 am

I didn't find AC2 had the same problem at all. Aside from the same controls for the most part and the same game mechanics, it felt completely fresh and new!
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:03 am

AC2 had better combo kills. ACB had the best combo kills but we all ACR will have the best....-er
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?   Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which AC games do you have and which is your favourite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: