Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Weapon Shop

Go down 
+6
masquradeXD
Fritz
Goken
Legendia
Arata
LostLegend
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am

A bald man leans upon a counter covered in sharp weapons ranging from simple knives to massive warhammers. He grins and stands up straight as you approach the counter.

Items - Cost
Throwing Knife - 50 Florins (each)
Small Dagger - 200 Florins
Long Dagger - 400 Florins
Shortsword - 650 Florins
Axe - 800 Florins
Longsword - 800 Florins
Katana - 850 Florins
Cutlass - 900 Florins
Warhammer - 1000 Florins

----

Item Name: Side Knives
Cost: 800 Florins
What it does: It is used to cut people attacking from the side of your hand. It is easily moved so that you can react faster. Requires empty hands to use.
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Claymore
What it does: A two-handed longsword.
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Kusarigama
Cost: 1000 Florins
What it does: It is a small scythe with a chain. On the opposite side of the chain is a weight, used for holding the weapon with. This weapon can be used for long ranged melee combat and to climb walls if used as a grappling hook.
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Ripper
Cost: 1200 Florins
What it does: A Chain blade used for stabbing the enemy. If pulled out, they victim will cut themselves or suffer extreme pain.
Visual discription:
Spoiler:

Name: Águila Roja Kunai
Cost: 100 Florins each. Only those with the approval of "MasquradeXD" may buy.
What does it have: Little blades with sharp ends and with red cloth covering the handles.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Item name: Sojirou Tenkaichi
Cost: 250 Florins
What it does: A metal fan made of steel with bladed edges that are sharp enough to pierce flesh just like a blade is capable of doing.
Visual Decription:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Sojirou Odori Ha
Cost: 400 Florins.
What it does: A special made weapon similiar to that of the Hidden Blade. It is a forearm gauntlet with a blade attached and a cross bow attachment that allows the firing of arrows. Requires training from the Sojirou.
Visual Description: The Weapon

Item Name: Double-Sided spear, Teste a Due Letti, Un Cotto
Cost: 550 Florins
What it does: It is the Luminoso family spear. It is crafted purely for Luminoso family members and people close to the the family.
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Item Name: Templare Stelle(Templar Stars)
Cost: 50 Florins each
What it does: These are mini crosses that with a press of a button in the middle of each one, they turn into throwing stars. Requires Training from Luminoso famiglia(family).
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Imagine that in a 4-sided version and the folded-up version is a cross.

Item Name: Wakizashi
What it does: A short blade, appproximately 3 feet long, that goes with the Katana to form a Samuri Daisho (literally Big-Little).
Visual Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by LostLegend on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Arata

Arata

Florins : 660
Weapons : Katana
Armour : Hiroyuki family Assassin suit
Items : Broken jagged knife

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 am

Arata walked up towards the stall, examining his numerous weapons, he was interested by the look of a katana with a black handle and sheath, he pointed to the katana and spoke "I'll buy it." in his Japanese accent, he then took out 850 Florians and handed it to the man.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 am

"Then I'll sell it to you!" The man smiled, taking the 850 Florins and putting them in a safe chest underneath the counter. He then took down a copy of the Katana that Arata seemed to be interested in from the shelf in the store. It had a black handle with gold trim and was newly sharpened.
"May this serve you well in battle." He handed it over carefully, placing it on the desk and backing away slightly, out of arm's reach.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Florins : 950
Weapons : Hidden blade, Katana
Armour : A kabuto helmet, a yoroi or samurai armor shin guards and arm armor and gauntlet
Items : Templar cape

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Ayane walked into the store and looked around it sternly as she went over the weapons before settling on the familiar katana, "I'll take it" she said throwing 850 florins to the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm

"Another one to buy the Katana eh?" The man shrugged before taking the money and bringing down a Katana from a shelf for the Templar.
Back to top Go down
Arata

Arata

Florins : 660
Weapons : Katana
Armour : Hiroyuki family Assassin suit
Items : Broken jagged knife

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Arata walked up to the man and gave him 1000 Florins, "One Kusarigama, please." he spoke, waiting for him to hand over the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ooh, one of these things?" The shopkeeper chuckled, picking the weapon off the shelves and handing it to Arata once he was given the money.
"Don't hurt yourself!"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Goken walked up to the weapon stand, looking at the long daggers asking the merchant
"How long exactly are these long daggers???" while opening a bag and looking at his florins,
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:41 pm

"About 15 centimetres." Came the reply.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 am

"Ill buy it," Goken said as he held 400 florins to the merchant
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:18 am

"Sure." Replied the shopkeeper as he took the 400 Florins and handed over the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Fritz

Fritz

Florins : 800
Weapons : Long dagger, Hidden blade
Armour : Whitish Gray Assassin's Cloak

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am

Fritz walked up to the stall and saw a long dagger. "Einen langen dolch, a long dagger I will take it." He said holding out 400 Florins
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am

"Ah, another sale!" The shopkeeper grimmed, also handing a long dagger to Fritz.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Goken went to the area and slammed another 400 florins on the stand, "Long dagger please"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"Another, fine." The man repeated his action of goving over the long dagger and taking the money.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

Amo who wasn't dressed like Águila Roja, he dressed normally. He took out 400 florins, "Here you go, give me 8 Throwing knifes, Ocho kucharas."
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 am

"Of course." The man smiled, handing over 8 glowing knives with gleaming blades and taking the money.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 pm

*Blake Walked into the store and noticed the small dagger and throwing knives on the table* "I'll take that crimson small dagger and 2 of those throwing knives please."
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:22 pm

"All right then." Smiled the man, picking up these items and handing them to Blake, as he was given the money. "Be careful not to cut yourself!" He joked.

(-300 Florins, 200 Florins remain)
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

Ezekiel would walk into the store. "Please. A Small dagger and 4 Throwing Knives" he would say. He would have a slight tan and would be eyeing the cutlass. "I will be back eventually for that." Ezekiel said, pointing at the cutlass. Awaiting his supplies.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am

The shopkeeper turned toward the tanned Templar who stood before the counter.
"Of course, 400 Florins." Spoke the man. He also picked up the cutlass the Templar was eyeing, putting it behind the counter for reservation.

(100 Florins remain)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

A young man walked into the shop with a slow stride, his clothing very fancy, reseambiling that of a young noble. His face, however, was covered by a hood that was connected to the long black cape that rested on his back, lifting lightly as he approached the counter without a single word. He eyed the weaponry closely before he finally caught sight of a weapon that would surely come in use. He reached into a pouch on his waist and smirked slightly as he spoke in a light whisper, his voice reseambiling that of a phantom.

"I'd like that long dagger..."

The man looked up, revealing eyes of a demon. Slender and smooth, one eye was crimson, the other a crystal white. He pulled 400 florins, having read the price sign beneath the weapon, and placed the florins on the counter before the blacksmith. A cynical chuckle escaped his lips as he thought of the chaos that would ensue his purchase.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

The shopkeeper had his back turned to the Templar that approached him when he whisphered like a phantom into his ear. With a startled cry, he span around, clutching a hand to his chest. When he saw who it was, he calmed down. Thankfully, it wasn't a robber. They were all too common nowadays and he had been caught off-guard!
With a weak chuckle, he eyed the man's clothes and then the money which he scooped up and deposited in its storage place before handing over a long, gleaming dagger from the wall to his side.

"A word of caution..." The man whispered, placing it on the counter, handle first. "I'd hide this in your robes. It'd be more practical, you see. The Assassains are at war with your kind, I believe."
His warning delivered, he straightened up and acted as if nothing had happened.

(- 400 Florins, 100 remain)
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 am

Blake walked into the weaopns shop. "Hello again." He said to the shop keeper. "I'll take these 3 throwing daggers please."
(I'm not aloud to use them till after I finish Contrat 10 am I?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next