Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

AC Embers Video Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

AC Embers Video Announced Empty
PostSubject: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

SPOILERS!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Embers is a short film, set to debut with the Collector and Animus editions of AC Revelations.
It features Ezio as a very old (70+) man in a new place, most likely Spain/Italy.

Trailer

Click the spoiler for revelations of what is in the trailer.
Spoiler:

Last edited by LostLegend on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

This is very spoilerific for Revelations IMO and ruins the whole point of the game. Then again, the story between Rev and AC 2 is basically explained in the book: AC The Secret Crusade.

Just let me know if you want to know what happens in Secret Crusade.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

I ruins the chance of there being a twist ending where Ezio dies.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm

How does it ruin the chance of a twist ending?

~Couldn't hear Ezio talking completely so yeah >_>
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm

It just does.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

I don't see it >_>

He could suddenly keel over and die from a heart attack due to his condition. Doubt he can be revived, unless they BS some tech through from a vault or something.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

I think Mas was referring to Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC Embers Video Announced   AC Embers Video Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC Embers Video Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Off Topic :: Assassin's Creed Game News-
Jump to: