Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Gaining an assasin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Goken was sitting from a tower in rome, looking around for anything, as five guards pestered a man, they mustve had a problem with him, "Why cant templars just leave rome..my god" goken said, leaning forward, then falling into a hay bale, climbing out and slowly walking to the location, he walked forward his childish face on, it was good for tricking people "Excuse me sirs...but you better leave that man alone!" goken said, as childish as he could
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 am

"Why on earth should we leave him alone?!" One of the guards span around, weapon in hand to face this mysterious person. The blade gleamed in the sunlight and he took advantage of the pause the Assassin presented so that he could adjust his footing on the uneven ground.
"He's commited a crime - assulted one of us. His reasoning doesn't need to be known. Whatever it was, it remains a crime."
The other four temporarily stopped hassling the man and attacking him with their weapons. He had up till now been putting up a rather good fight.
"What does he want?" One of the guards muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Goken

Goken

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

"Fine..you forced my hand," goken said, stabbing a guard with the hidden blade, throwing his dagger at another, doing the same to the third, ripping the blade out of the second and smiling "Now, you run..or deal with me.." goken said, with a large smirk, he was happy they took the idea that they wont hurt me, until i hurt them"Man run!!" i yelled, hoping he would get away atleast soon enough to not have to deal with this thing that was going on "Now guards..im giving you a SECOND! chance..no more will be given..or you will die" goken said, stepping forward and pulling a dagger out of a body,
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 am

The two remaining guards wouldn't be felled so easily. As the man dashed awsy to freedom, the two guards sought to avenge their comrades.

The first took his position, dashing in front of the second. He readied his blade and leveled it with the Assassin's throat. The second guard span around in a rather elaborate maneuvre, attempting to catch Goken off-guard as he thrust his blade sideways toward Goken.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:35 am

Goken fell to the ground, then spinning to knock them to the floor them falling with a large "Thump!" Goken laughing then exlaiming "LET THE BODYS DROP ONTO THE FLOOR!!" then stabbing one turning and climbing the nearby pole to jump onto a building
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

One screamed as he was stabbed, falling to the floor. However, his stab wound wasn't fatal so he was left writhing in agony. The other regained the murder in his eyes tenfold over the falling of his comrade. He struck toward Goken as he attempted to escape. The sword was swiped in such a way that it almost hit Goken's leg as he grabbed the pole.

"Come back here and fight!"
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 am

Part of gokens robe dropped to the ground, and skinning his skin to cut goken a bit, Goken got a sweet idea, he jumped straight to another pole "Take this!!" Goken yelled, as he jumped off to leap onto the templar, and simply kill him, Then running to catch up with the man who he saved

(SRY short, gotta go to church)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

(ok.)

The guard screamed as death rained on him from above. Before he knew it, he had left this world, with a newly acquired gash on his neck.
The man whom Goken had saved was walking up and down the streets, waiting to see if Goken would appear before him again. When he did, he couldn't contain his delight and so went over to hug Goken before patting him on the back.
"I am so glad you saved me!" He exclaimed. "They were after my blood. I stole nothing, yet they wish me dead. I will gladly join your cause."
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well thats nice.." Goken said turning around, and throwing a small assasin cloak the mans size "I always carry extras.."Goken said. Keeping his steady pace down the street
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

"Huh. Where did you get this from...?" The man muttered as he grabbed the cloak and felt its weight as well as its fabric. With a quick nod of the head, he walked in the other direction.
"Contact me if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 am

"Okay,,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaining an assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining an assasin   Gaining an assasin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining an assasin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Italy :: Rome :: Homes-
Jump to: