Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

User Request

Go down 
+5
Goken
Arata
Legendia
Ryder Okumura
LostLegend
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

User Request - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 am

LostLegend wrote:
Interesting input! Somehow, the items in the shop would need to be controlled though. For instance, people may start appearing with some random halberd they picked up off the ground 0_o

I was thinking that people would have to buy from the shops or win them from the battle arena. That would increase the number of people using the Battle Arena.
Then you could also give people things for high risk missions. That would keep people from godmodding the shops.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 am

Hmm. I'll see if I can do something this weekend!
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 am

A Dagger is common and Assassin's will easily obtain it. I mean something the Assassin's can't have, like how Templars can't have hidden blades.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am

What if we assembled the Assassin and Templar factions into clans (aka brotherhoods like in ACB).
It would go like this:

Name/Level [u]Number per guild.

1.Recluta (Recruit) Unlimited
2.Servitore (Servent) Unlimited
3.Assistente (Assistant) Unlimited
4.Milite (Soldier) Unlimited
5.Discepolo (Disciple) Unlimited
6.Mercenario (Mercenary) Unlimited
7.Guerriero (Warrior) Unlimited
8.Veterano (Veteran) 12
9. Assassino (Assassin) 4
10. Maestro (Master Assassin) 2
11. Grand Master of the Order 1

The Guild would be run by the Grand Master who would give out important assassignments to one of his Lieutenant (Master Assassin's) who in turn would either put it up on to any of their soldiers to clomplete or would give it one of his Lieutenants (Assassins) to carry out either by themselves or with help of the apprentices (rank 1-9).

This is what it would look like:

Spoiler:

I would like some community replies before the final upload/error so that everyone can give their own opinion first.

Last edited by Shadow231 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

Hmm, that's also another very interesting idea. For that to be able to work, we need more people though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

No We don't. That was just an if situation. You can change the numbers around. And also since we only have a small number of people we could only have 1 guild for now. But as more people join we could create more and more Guilds. Plus it would free up some of your time by letting the Master Assassins (leader of the individual Guilds) aswer questions, give out simple missions, and even controling the NPCs for these missions.

Of course you would need someone who was good at RPGs with lots of free time to lead the guild.

Last edited by Shadow231 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

Of course, I'll have a think about that then.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

Reduce it to a smaller amount and we'll see how it works.

Btw, I found something quite intrigueing. You know how there was a traitor assassin mentioned in revelations. So, why don't we have it work both ways? The Final Breath contract is a good example of something making me and Sojirou, maybe just one of us, maybe want to get revenge on the templars. Seeing as the events on the mission could change the future of our ancestor's.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am

Thats already going on. If you read Tenchi's character upload then that is exactlly what you are saying.

Also, would you mind stop talking in the future tense (will) it makes your posts a little confuseing.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't know what your saying and I know, I am talking as part of your choice whilst rping. Not as a background.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Tenchi is a double-agent of sorts though. He is basically a freelancer. He is officially a Templar but he will work for anyone ith money, information, items, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

What Blake is trying to say is that I'm already that double agent that you're mentioning. My character works for both the Templars and Assassin, and is an information dealer, but he's also someone who seeks to wipeout both the assassins and Templars so he can rule Italia.

Now, for my idea! >D I suggest we get a notoriety system. It can be used as a kind of 'threat' to everyone. Templars who are known to stop many missions done by assassins would have their notoriety raised based on how well they stop an assassin, do something bad, and kill an assassin. This would increase the chance of him becoming a high risk/pay target, similiar to how the online version of AC: Brotherhood works. As for the assassins, they'd gain notoriety through killing citizens, Templars, and doing certain assassinations in which there is a living witness to see them commit the act. This would make them a high risk/pay target and easier for Templars to spot, so we'd probably have alot more interactions between the opposing factions. It'd also allow people to get followers for free, since everyone likes the idea of having a badass leader to protect them whenever things go wrong, i.e. Blake having a notoriety of 100 gets him one free NPC follower. When it comes to losing notoriety, all you have to do is rip off the wanted posters and kill/payoff the crier. Although, there should be a post count for each, that way everyone won't go around killing off random criers out of no where.

Lastly, do we have an advertisement? o.o
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I think that that would be a great idea.

I also think that there should be more than 1 contract going on at once. What about what Contract Tier stages?

Example

Tier 1: Bribe, beat up, and courier missions, etc.

Tier 2: Fight, spy missions, etc.

Tier 3: Assassination, Templar/Assassin Captains and towers, etc.

Tier 4: Story missions (like weve been doing so far.)

And then mabye every week or so people can submit their contracts and then the best 2 for Tiers 1 & 2 will be put in and the best 1 for Tier 3 will be put in. This way we can have more comunity involvement.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am

I meant go from one side to the other through a tragic event. Not being a freelancer. But alright.

I like both of those ideas. They sound like they would work. The notoriety system, I want explained in more detail if you could Tenchi.

(BTW, I am moderator for requests.)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 am

Ahh, you mean switch from one side to the other through a tragic event... My character in the present did that already, and is about to do that again, since he's rewriting history and trying to have Tenchi steal the Apple of Eden. So, once more, I would be that dfective character. I know, my loyalty is weak, oh well.

How to explain it more in detail... Ok, I'll try and use references instead. You know how the notoriety system is used in AC:BH? Well, it's similiar to that. If an assassin has a certain number of notoriety points, then he'll more than likely be approached by more Templars when he posts in a target, and if his notoriety gets high enough, a bounty contract can be offered for his head. Now, the thing is, the bounty contracts can't be 'reserved' by anyone else, so it's an open contract to all, assassins anyway, and it'll be more like a contest to see who can kill the target first. The more notoriety you have, the higher your bounty, the more people chasing you, and the easier it is to spot you. Now, the same goes for the Templars and their notoriety, except it's mirrored, obviously. The assassins will place a bounty on certain Templar who's notoriety is high.

Next, is what you can do to gain notoriety. Notoriety is gained easily by doing something... well, evil. You can kill a few Templar NPC guards, kill a civillian, rob a civillian, go around pickpocketing, or do something to piss off the Borgia basically. As for the Templars, since they probably won't kill their own, they can harass the citizens, steal, or kill an Assassin, or member of the thieves guild. Even killing an assassin messenger will do. But when you fight a REAL member of the opposing faction, whether you win or lose, your notoriety will go up some, if the other party lives that is. If you succeed in killing that person, however, and you get rid of any witnesses, then you're free to waltz away and noone ill never know it happened. Nor will you gain any notoriety.

When it comes to losing your notoriety, then you can go about deleting it one of three ways, or you can do all three if your points are really high: Rip down Wanted Posters, kill the town criers, or payoff the town criers. Simple, right? Not so much. Chances are, since your face is easily recognizable now, you'll be approached by opposing forces, which means you'll have to escape or knock them out. If you kill them, your notoriety will just rise even more, which makes it hard for everyone to just say "I'm tired of being known as super evil. Time to kill a crier," and keeps everything fair. Now, if an assassin just killed a crier, and no Templar has posted in his topic for 24 hours, then he's free to just say he got away without a sweat. Otherwise, if a Templar does post, then he'd better be ready to run like hell.

And that is my basic idea of a notoriety system.

Last edited by Kamikaze Sojirou on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 am

So far I love the idea Kamikaze:)! And whed did you become mod for requests Dasolo?
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am

Hey, this is just an idea, but what if we had a war for a city? Like after we finish with the story missions in a city and we move to a new city. In that new city we could put up a map like in AC: BH mutiplayer and mark landmarks on it. Then the Assassins and Templars both duke it out to gain crontrol of the city and who ever wins will get the city. Then, when the story missions for that city comes out, the losing side who doesn't get the city fights to undermind the side that does have the city.

Example:

Spoiler:

Then after thier is a winner of the city battle (say the Assassins win) the main story missions for that area would begin with the Templars as the antagonists trying to retake the city.
(Remember this is just an example)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 am

I like the sound of the idea, but when you say a new city, what do you mean? As in, when the new cities that were suggested are added in, or did I just misunderstand something?
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:24 am

You know like when the Rome contracts were finished and LostLegend created Spain and started to do the contracts there.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 am

Ok, then I see your point, and I liked the idea. A war would definately keep people involved in a number of activities, and it'll increase the hostility between everyone, which keeps things with a smooth and rapid flow. Although, there'll have to be a way to work out things like setting the Borgia Towers aflame, since it'd be kind of hard for a Templar with no freerunning training to stop an assassin who can run up walls and do parkour. Unless that Templar has a crossbow... Then it might become a different story.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm

How about we just say that all of the Elite Templars (aka the Templar players) have free running training so that they can counteract the Assassin's abillity to smply disappeare to the safty of the rooftops? Does that work?

Except that the lower level Templars (aka most NPCs) have not been deamed important enough to have that training.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Hmm, wow. An amazing response to this topic. Took me a while to read through it all, but it was worth it!

The issue is not with the ideas, (they're good!) but the implementation. Putting in a notoriety system could be something similar to rep (Adding 1 onto someone's post when they do something notorious and -1 if they get caught, etc) BUT this could be abused, and if it was staff only then it would be more work for them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:28 am

What we could do is just lock the noteriety level meter and have Staff, and you Lost, being the only ones who can change the meter.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:29 am

Can't.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Request
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Requests-
Jump to: