Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

User Request

Go down 
+5
Goken
Arata
Legendia
Ryder Okumura
LostLegend
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

User Request - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

What if we did create a black market?

(Lets take this to the Staff Area and delete all of these things cause its all just Staff ideas. Agreed? If not I will delete these parenthases.)
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I meant Western as in the future people would still use western U.S. guns. Revolvers are mostly what they are. I don't think Italia is the only place Assassin's come from, because it still represents the world. They just mainly use Italia.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Making a black market would be impossible since most everyone was a nationalist, and I dount the Italian army(Templars) would turn to a black market for weaponry.

Well, the future people could use those weapons, since they are wide spread. So, that I'll agree to. The Assassin Organization was made up purely of Italians, more than likely, because, like I said earlier, Italia was resisting foreign influence.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Actually, Italia is an important place due to Ezio. But AC1 was in the MidWest. Obviously Arabic culture. But they are in other countries and continents, the tom boy had a russian ancestor. It is based in Europe actually. But Abstergo was obviously in U.S.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 pm

True, but in AC1, they didn't haul back a large number of the foreigners weaponry. Sure, they went to other countries, but they did not allow themselves to be influenced by the other cultures and stuck purely to their ways. I agree, Assassins aren't technically just in Italia, but if there were foreign members, I'm sure they never communicated with one another in terms of sharing information about their weapons. Wei Yu, the leader of the Chinese Assassin's Sect, hadn't even touched Roman soil untill his tomb was moved there, so it kinda shows how there was little interaction between the groups, unless it was seen as neccessary.

But yes, I agree that Abstergo was in the U.S. There was no doubting that.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 pm

No no, Abstergo is in China somehow because everything is made in China. xD. All joking aside, I didn't imply using foreign weapons. Just to clear up the confusion and also, back hundreds of years ago, you have to admit how hard it was to get to other countries without it taking months or years.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 am

Nice convo.

Inputting new "Rogue" Group.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Request
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Requests-