Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Weapon Shop

Go down 
+6
masquradeXD
Fritz
Goken
Legendia
Arata
LostLegend
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Weapon Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 am

(nope)

"Sure, 150 Florins, please." Spoke the shopkeeper as he took the three throwing daggers from the wall and handed them to Blake. He took the money.

(50 Florins remain)
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

"Thank you kind sir. " Blake said while he was walking away throwing his coin purse over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 am

Blake walked into the weapons shop and said to the shop keeper, "I'll take two of those throwing knives please."
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

Ezekiel had returned, although not for the weapon he wanted before, he had been seeking the rare Templare Stella. They were stealth throwing stars. A templar asset. "Sir, nice to see your again. I would like to buy 2 Templare Stella. He would say.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 am

The shopkeeper sold the items required to each of the customers.
"Come again!"
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 am

He looks at the shop owner. Grazia. I will need this.

He said.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Florins : 300
Weapons : Hidden Blade, 2 Short Daggers, 2 Throwing Knives

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 am

A cloaked figure entered the shop, putting down their hood as they approached, to reveal the face of a young woman. Ceserine Messilini was a woman of noble birth, with elegant, pale features and short dark hair. She walked with the grace and poise befitting the class she was born into, and was the last person you would expect to see in a weapons shop.

"Good morning." She greeted the shopkeeper politely, "I would like two short daggers and a pair of throwing knives, please."
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 am

Tenchi walked into the weapon shop, seeing a young female and the store owner inside. He walked towards the door, dressed in the fanciest and most noble of clothing in Italia. The silk was dyed black, and the cape and hood he wore were black and red. His eyes and face were hidden from the view of all, however, once he approached the counter next to the young lady, he looked up at the man, his crimson and silver eyes peering into his. He spoke in a phantasmic voice, the whispers echoing as if the dead were speaking from beyond the grave.

"Give me the fan."

He bore his fangs, turning to the young woman and turned his attention back to the store clerk.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 am

The shopkeeper witnessed the entry of who should probably have been part of royalty, and someone of much lower caliber. He hesitatingly handed over the items and deducted the appropriate money.

(Sky: -500)
(Kam: -250)
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Florins : 300
Weapons : Hidden Blade, 2 Short Daggers, 2 Throwing Knives

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 am

Ceserine glanced at the man who had walked in. He was wearing similar dress to her in terms of its class and expense, but there was something about him that made her uneasy. He had a sort of aura around him, like anyone who got to close would regret it. Normally, she would have picked the pockets to anyone so smartly dressed, but something about this man just man her pick up and put away her items, curtseying politely to the shopkeeper,

"Merci, Monsieur." She said, before turning, putting back up her hood, and leaving the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shop   Weapon Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2