Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanae

Kanae

Florins : 500

Contract 4 Empty
PostSubject: Contract 4   Contract 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 am

Kanae paused as she was walking the streets of Rome. She was dressed in a white tunic and dark red capri pants. Her long green hair was concealed by a large white hooded cloak. Kanae kept to the shadowed part of the streets, and kept an eye out for Assassins to spy on.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 4   Contract 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 am

(Ok, since no response, I will do this)

Many of the people who walked the busy streets of Rome were mere citizens. However, a few Templar guards were present, having been able to establish some kind of foothold around this area of Rome. They were currently winning the battle against the Assassins.
The sun beat down upon the white tunics of some citizens who had eagle-shaped hoods... wait. These weren't citizens.
There were two Assassins talking to each other, keeping eyes out for any listeners. They were seated on a bench, heads down low and talking in quiet voices.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 4   Contract 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Contract 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 4   Contract 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 4
Page 1 of 1