Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendia

Legendia

Florins : 950
Weapons : Hidden blade, Katana
Armour : A kabuto helmet, a yoroi or samurai armor shin guards and arm armor and gauntlet
Items : Templar cape

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 am

Ayane briskly walked towards a random street knowing where one of the heralds would be on a hot day like this, resting after screaming on top of his lung for an hour, she looked around her carefully to make sure that no one, especially assassins, would know that she was here. Finally she found one and approached him, a small man who looked scared out of his mind to be here, "Are you one of the Heralds of Roma?" she asked in Italian.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am

"Yes, of course I am!" The Herald stood up from his resting position. He downed his cup of water.
"Didn't you hear me screaming at the top of my lungs for the past hour?" He chuckled, straightening out his brown robes and ensuring he was presentable.
"Now how may I help you? Did you want a recap of some news, perhaps?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Legendia

Legendia

Armour : A kabuto helmet, a yoroi or samurai armor shin guards and arm armor and gauntlet

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 am

"No" Ayane said looking around her to make sure that no one was watching along with watching the rooftops as well, "actually...I want a favour from you...of course you'll be well rewarded" she said as she waved some coins at the Herald.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

"Oh!" The herald gasped quietly when he saw the bag of coins being flashed in front of his face. He began to reach out for it but pulled his hand back quickly.
"I am familiar with this. How much and what is it you wish me to do or say?" He asked, taking another sip of whatever was left in his cup before setting it down on the ground by the road.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

"Let's start with 100 florins...and if you do as we ask another 100 making a total of 200 florins" Ayane said, "as for the content...simply demean the Assassins, make some fake scandal about them and you will find the money in your pocket soon."
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

"Demean the Assassins...?" The Herald rubbed his chin, thinking of possible things to say. This took him about a minute of staring up into the sky and watching the birds flutter past.
"All right." He accepted, taking tge money. He pocketed it before taking his place on his stand. Already, citizens began to gather to hear more news.
"Assassins have been stealing from the poor and giving to the rich! Next time you see their white capes or the glint of a Hidden Blade, remember that these people are not a force of good, they...!"
He continued yelling to the ever-increasing crowd for about 5 minutes before coughing and stepping down to claim the rest of his money.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

Ayane gave him the 100 florins, "Good work...don't tell anyone that I was here" she said as she then went on to the next Herald while looking around her to see if anyone had seen the transaction.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 am

The Herald nodded in response to her order, returning to his resting place by the roadside.

In the near distance, there was a flutter of white. But it was gone in a second.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 am

Ayane then found another Herald who was taking another break, without missing a beat she went straight to him and said, "I have an offer for you...speak badly of the Assassins and I will make it worth your while, also make sure that many people hear it" she also jingled some coins to make sure that he understood the reward that was to come with it.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ah, the usual, eh?" He joked, observing her cape. Taking the money, he stepped up to his platform ready to bellow out to the heavens. As he did so, a small crowd gathered to listen to his speech. As he spoke, there were murmurs in the crowd. When done, he stepped down and returned to Ayane.
"All done." He commented as the crowd dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:04 pm

"Well done" Ayane said giving him his rewards, "do not mention that I was here or else..." she let the threat hang and simply got up and went to her next target; there were two more Heralds to be bribed and after that the Assassin's reputation would go down the drain.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 pm

At the end of the street, two heralds were chattering and sharing drinks with each other. They slapped themselves on their backs to laugh at a joke one had sprouted.
"Everything's like that!" One exclaimed. "And the Assassins saved me long ago from that!" One grinned, starting to return to his stand for more bellowing. The other nodded and bade farewell and also walked in the other direction to his stand, his footsteps crunching in the sandy footpaths.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am

Ayane followed the other one hoping to make him see her point of view, she hoped that the man was merely joking, if not then this would cause problems...but she didn't know of a problem that couldn't be solved using money.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 am

[Which? The Assassin follower or the one walking in sand?]
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 am

(The one walking in sand)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am

The one walking in sand was merrily stepping along when he heard the sound of uneven footsteps behind him. From time to time, he turned around to see who was behind him as he had a terrible sense of foreboding. In any case, he continued on until he reached the stand where he would be calling out the news. From here on, he felt relaxed.
He stood upon the stand, ready to speak as a crowd gathered.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 am

Ayane managed to tug on his sleeve before he could start speaking, "I will reward you well if you do a little favour for me" she whispered to his ear.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:10 am

"Huh, what favour would that be?" Asked the Herald as he turned to Ayane, holding up a hand to the crowd. "You'd better be quick, they won't wait forever, these people."
As he spoke, the crowd began muttering amongst themselves and a couple even moved away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 am

Ayane gave the herald 100 florins out of sight, "Talk badly about the Assassins" she said, "I'll give you 100 now and 100 afterwards...how does that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 am

(sorry)

"Sounds fine. Now leave me in peace to... speak. I will pass on word to others if you want, to save you some time."
Soon enough, the Herald was bellowing his latest news, including what Ayane had just told him to say. He made up lies about the Assassins, sending ripples of shock through the gazing crowd.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am

"Excellent" Ayane said giving the herald 150 florins after his speech as an extra bonus; though it is true he will pass on the word to the others it would be best if she just pay one more herald just in case he broke his little promise.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 am

When the Herald was finished, he stepped down and claimed his 150 Florins.
"I'll go and tell my friend about what you wanted, ok?" He asked, crossing his arms as the crowd walked away. His brown robes blew in the wind which also picked up small grains of sand from the paths.
"I have to warn you though... They're probably moving again. The Assassins, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 am

"Excellent" Ayane said, "make sure that you do that...and don't worry, the Assassins will not kill me so easily" she said with a laugh as she made her way back to the Templar hideout.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 am

"Of course." Came the parting response. The man's lips flickered into a smile.

MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 5   Contract 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 5
Page 1 of 1