Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 5: A Noble Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Okumura

Ryder Okumura

Florins : 600

Contract 5: A Noble Priest Empty
PostSubject: Contract 5: A Noble Priest   Contract 5: A Noble Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 am

Contract 5 - A Noble Priest?
Words required: 1200
Reward: 900 Florins
Task: A priest has been heard preaching about another priest's crimes and gold hoarde. This may be worth looking into for if a priest has gone corrupt, he may need to be taken out. He probably isn't even a priest and most definitely not a noble one. Meet the contact in the streets of Rome.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Alfonso woke in a farm where he asked one of the villagers if he could stay. After doing almost one hundred pull ups on a pole he headed out. His first contract was to kill a priest, but first he had to go to meet the contact. The contact was supposed to be in the streets. Alfonso did not think this was the best place to meet, but he was the client. He jumped from building to building. Several times he almost fell but he still made it. He managed to make it to the contact without being seen by a templar. He jumped into a hay stack because if he jumped off the roof it would too suspicious. "Are you the contact?" He lloked at an odd man. He seemed a little nervous. Giving the time of day, he should have been completely awake.

145/ 1200

Last edited by Ryder Okumura on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 5: A Noble Priest   Contract 5: A Noble Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 am

The contact nodded nerviously upon seeing the Assassin approach him. He was a man of peace, not murder and war so it was no wonder that asking for an Assassin's help was going to scare him out of his wits.
"I think I know of someone who is not a real follower of his proclaimed faith. If you would allow me..." He began in a hushed tone, taking a small bag of Florins and handing them to the Assassin. "I have here, your first payment. If the job is well done and as peacefully as possible, I'll give the rest. For now, 100 Florins."
He then raised his voice slightly. 
"This man can be found drinking in his home, which is..." He stated the address. A home near an inn. How fitting. "Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 5: A Noble Priest   Contract 5: A Noble Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 5: A Noble Priest   Contract 5: A Noble Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 5: A Noble Priest
Page 1 of 1