Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling Empty
PostSubject: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 am

Type: Assassination
Words: 400
Reward: 200 Florins
Task: 3 Women have been mugged in the Western section of Navarre, near a Brothel. They have seen who attacked them. Find out who it was and assassinate him, unless he has important information. If he does, get the information then kill him.

----------------

Navarre, after being reconstructed, is a thriving castle town. The castle overlooks the nearby village, of which a slope leads up to the castle. Farms are dotted all over the place, especially near the homes in the village.
The western part of the village is full of shops and services.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:46 am

"Come must not fail now, the Templars are a step ahead, just means we have to by two steps. Come on God, help Gonzalo save and finish the mission." Alex said in a prayer. He then closed his eyes to sound of whirring.

Amo had walked out into the streets, he didn't wair any clothes. "Alosno, I'm going out for a bit, Staur take care of him." Amo said. He didn't know why he was called Amo even though he was Gonzalo. The comissario had walked around, but then he had heard of the man robbing the women. He walked to his top floor. "Satur, let's go."

"So you're saying you're going after a robber? I gotta say I thought you were bigger than that." Satur said.

Amo was putting on his Águila Roja costume, strapped his sword to his back, put the Kunais to the side and his throwing knifes to the other side that he had bought in rome. He held his staff, and left.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am

The three women were all trying to console each other as they sat just outside the elaborately decorated brothel on a stone bench.
"He was so cruel to take your necklace... My ring... And your money..." One sniffed, using a handkerchief to dab her eyes with. She then looked up to the sky in which the sun gleamed.
"But thank the lords we survived that battle..."
"Yes indeed - this is only a petty mugging! Worse could have happened to us." Another woman frowned as she nursed the bruise on her arm. The other, third woman stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Amo dropped down in front of them, sand forming a small tornado around him and then it dropped down, whispers in the street said, "Águila Roja!" And some said, "El Diablo." Which was his name over where the Templars worked.

"Who was it, I will take care of him quickly and get your things back."
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 pm

"A very hairy man! He must have had at least two beards!" One of the women attempted a weak joke, imitating what she meant.
"Ginger hair. You can't miss him." Another spoke, dabbing her eyes.
"Quite tall, muscular..."
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Águila Roja looked at the girls just then a Alonso came, Amo's son, not knowing that Águila Roja was really his dad.

"You shouldn't joke with Águila." Alonso said.

"Go home Alonso." Águila said.

"Where did the Ginger run off?"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 am

"He ran off somewhere up that street..." One of the girls smiled slightly, pleased she was getting help in these troubled times. "He had a long cape about him, as we said you cannot miss him."
The girls then huddled together, deciding it was time to leave. They walked down the street back to the Brothel.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 am

As they were talking Amo disappeared as they talked, leaving a red feather.
He jumped down in front of a ginger with a cape, twisting his arm so he couldn't stab, "Where are the things you robbed?"
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

The ginger-haired man yelled as he was walking down a side street and a figure suddenly appeared in front of him. When his arm was grabbed and twisted, he gasped and fell forward, losing his balance.
"What stolen things?!" He demanded, grabbing the sandy footpath at his feet with his free hand and tossing it up toward Amo's face.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Amo had got the sand off his face and let go off the man, he tripped the man and kicked down on his chest. "Now tell, me, your the only one in the street who is wearing a cape and is redheaded, and walked in an Alley." Amo said pointing a kunai to the mans throat checking his pockets and bags and taking the stolen thing.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 am

"What are you talking about you insane person...?!" The man gasped as he was kicked in the stomach. "Do you want my money or valuables or something? Whatever you take, just let me go!" He tried to thrust the kunai away as his pockets were being searched.
In his pockets were the items stolen from the women.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 am

Águila smiled. "Yeah, I'm insane, you're lucky I don't kill you for the scum you are but I am leaving you this," Águila Said, "You know about the Águila" He said leaving the man a broken rib.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

"The what?" The man gasped as he was kicked in the stomach, giving him a broken rib. He doubled over and screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 am

((Almost all the people in spain know about Águila Roja.))

Águila smiled, left a red eagle feather and left, he landed infront of the women and handed them their stuff back then left.

(DONE)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 am

Mission concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling   Contract 7 - A Brand New Calling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1