Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 8 - Leap of Faith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

Contract 8 - Leap of Faith Empty
PostSubject: Contract 8 - Leap of Faith   Contract 8 - Leap of Faith I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Spoiler:

As Roberto looked down upon the landscape, it was torn and destroyed by war. How sad, it looked rather depressing. He was hanging around the pigeon coop as a pigeon landed. Was it for him? As he checked, it indeed was for him. He was instructed to perform a leap of faith from 4 towers in his area. Was this a joke? He already knew how to do such, but practice always made you better in some form, and he was offered 100 Florins. He decided to perform this, with 100 florins he could buy little but it was something. He climbed atop of a tavern, he wanted to get a view of his surroundings to see if there was any towers.

He spotted three towers immediately, there was a fourth... But he didn't like the way it looked, it was torn and ready to fall apart literally! He would do that last, unless he found another one. He climbed down from his position, and began to walk to the nearest tower. It wasn't a far walk at all, the tower was in pretty decent condition. As he began to climb a eagle swept down upon him! As it almost hit him with its talons Roberto began to climb faster as to not be hit by the eagle on his next attack. He looked down, he saw a cart full of hay. He jumped the building, in a leap of faith as he landed into the hay.

As he got out of the cart full of hay, he shook his body to get the hay out of his clothing. He was lucky kinda that no one decided to put rocks or sharp objects in the hay. He traveled to the next tower, it was no challenge at all, there was literally a small staircase leading to the second story, and climbing from there was no challenge at all. It was a Inn, as he went to the side, he jumped into a pile of hay. He quickly got out as a horse began to eat from it, it was meant for horses. Roberto was careful not to spook the horses and cause a large commotion.

He then made his way to the third tower, he hoped he would find another safer tower before the fourth one... As he climbed the tower, it was surprisingly a simple spiral tower. As he got to the top, he saw another haw stack... Where were these coming from? He jumped from the top, as he took a leap of faith and landed in the hay stack. As he got out, he walked towards the fourth tower... He knew that he wasn't supposed to be afraid, he wasn't actually but he was concerned.

As he stood in front of the crumbling tower, he thought was the contract worth it? No matter, he was entrusted to complete this contract so he will. As he began to climb, almost halfway through a foot hold crumbled lucky he was able to hang on by a hand hold. A he got to the top, he was worried about the tower's stability. The tower began to fall! He looked around quickly for something to jump into, there was a well... No time! He jumped off, he dived into the well, it was deep in water so he swam back up.

Unfortunately, the bucket was at the top of the well, and the tower crumbled over it! As he pondered what to do he heard multiple men taking the tower apart. To his luck, it was the assassin who gave him the contract. "Looks like you need help." he said he then quickly chuckled as he lowered the bucket. Roberto quickly grabbed the bucket as he came up. "I can't tell you how grateful I am!" Nuchiha said. "No need, it is my duty. Here is your reward, I came to see if you performed the contract." he said as he chuckled again. Nuchiha took the florins, it counted 100 in total. He was lucky today, maybe it was a sign to leave the assassins for his own health? No, he would think about this later...

[Word Count: 693]

(Honestly I am surprised I wrote that much 0_0. This is the second long role play I wrote recently looks like I'm on a roll Razz)
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Contract 8 - Leap of Faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 8 - Leap of Faith   Contract 8 - Leap of Faith I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 pm

(lol brilliant)

Complete!
Pay: 100 Florins
Bonus: 150 Florins
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net

Contract 8 - Leap of Faith
Page 1 of 1