Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 am

It was a musty night, with the stench of drunk bums and over-used courtesans. The very fetus of the women in this district had reeked. Ezekiel had ripped off his black cape and put it in a box. He was sitting at a bench awaiting Marcus. He located a sewer drain and popped the lid off. He hid the box and went down to search the sewers. If he had not been used to awful smells, this would've suffocated him. The smell of death and decay had nearly overwhelmed Ezekiel. He saw rats digging into corpses and he saw shadows run through the halls of the sewer. As he walked, stomping on the rats, he pulled out two of his daggers. " This looks like a nice hideout. I should build a guild of rogues. Make and alliagance with the Assassin's and Thieves. I can be a real outlaw to those Bastardo Templare. They made me this way. Or should I take the Galleon to Roma....Oh well." he said to himself, obviously trying to attract attention. It was a dead-end behind him, besides the latter up. And noone was going to bother to go down it. He did not continue at the turns, preparing himself for combat.

Ezekiel had seen two insane men dressed in a wolf-like costume. He did a circular motion, cutting them up, then jumping and repeating the same movement, but this time it was fatal. They fell to the ground and he new there had to be more.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 am

The sewers, which rank of corpses and pire filth, was filled with characters of the dark, and the arrival of a new soul only attracted bad attention by spitting out words that would surely ask for trouble. To make matters worse, he attacked the two members of a guild of thieves who were plotting to go on a reign of terror tonight, however, they figured they'd pick on this guy first. The wolf dressed men began to appear around the corners, surrounding the strange man, entrapping him in the center, however, there was a large wolf dressed man who stepped before them all. He was huge, nearly 6'7, and held a claymore in his hands like it was stick. He grinned evily, showing off his rotten teeth which were yellow and red from gingervitus. It was disgusting, but that would be the last of this man's worries.

"Hey you bastard! You came here looking for a fight? You got a deathwish or something?"

The large man bellowed with laughter, his voice raspy and deep, and also very cocky. After he finished his statement, two of the wolved men attacked Ezekial by charging at him with their weapons. One had two daggers, while the other wielded a chain with a short scythe at the end. The man with the blade leapt and dived at Ezekial, attempting to cross cut him, while the other threw the chain towards Ezekial's feet, hoping to wrap him up and bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 am

Ezekiel had a split second to counter. He threw his dagger at the chain and did a cartwheel backwards. The dagger would deflect the chain and he would bring out one of his Templare Stella. He would throw one quickly at the man with a claymore. He would press a button and when it came between Ezekiel and him, it went from a cross to a throwing star. He pulled out a throwing knife and threw it at the man's chest, whilst the throwing star aimed for the head. They were not aligned. He would put his finger in a hole acting as the hilt of his dagger. It was a ring attached to it. He spun his other dagger, unthrown, then tossed it at the last man with two daggers with a deadly force. Replacing both hands with throwing knives he lunged, jumping and attempting to go over the foe. He would do some sort of midair flip and would throw one knife down, and one knife at the guy with the chain.

Ezekiel would smile and would announce his name. " Remember me as Ezekiel Luminoso. I am the Rogue of the Bright. Remember it even in your grave."
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:33 am

The two men were both killed by this serious of complex movements, both going down with ease, which made the large man yawn in broedom. He was ready to enter the brawl when he saw the cross being thrown at him, which made him only laugh as he wondered what a little toy like that would do to him. The blades sprung from the openings of the cross, hwoever, they missed their target as the man simply moved his head to the left, barely dodging the attack as a blade cut through his earlobe. He chuckled lowly, almost as if he enjoyed the pain, however, it was far worst then Ezekial could have hoped for. The large thief could feel nothing.

"Fool. I can feel no pain, can't you see?"

The large man tossed the wolf clothing off of his upper body, revealing his numerous scars to his body. He was a truly war bitten mongrol, but he was one of the toughest. All because he felt no pain. Many saw him as the devil, a monster, or a god, but he was just a man born with a destructive disease. He slowly lifted his claymore to his shoulder and grinned wildly as he dashed at his opponent, Ezekial, and brought his claymore down in one quick movement, attempting to cut the man in half.

"Taste the boar's bite!"
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 am

What the large man had not accounted for was the throwing knife aiming for his chest. As a punishment for this, it would hit his chest. He would pick up his dagger and one of the enemy's daggers. He would use it to replace his one temporarily. Doing a sidestep motion, he would spin and stab at the neck of man and would roll on his back but use every muscle to pause the motion and roll backwards. This would allow the other dagger to slowely be able to grind through the head of him. And with all momentum, if the attacks are unsuccessful, he would step on the guard of the claymore and propel himself back to his original spot.

If Attacks Succeed: Ezekiel will notice the enemy frightened and this district's sewers will be open to the rogues. He would throw the enemy's dagger away and pick up all of his used items. Then, proceeding down another hallway, he would recite these words:"Ripose in Pace, Bastardo.".

If Attacks Fail: Ezekiel would prepare his daggers, the one he picked up from his enemy would break and he would take the other one his enemy had.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am

The large man collapsed to his knees as a dagger, that came much later after he was running, and struck him in the chest. He still continued through with his strike, however, not feeling a thing as the blade of his claymore crashed into the ground, but missed his target completly. He screamed in rage and was ready to attack once more, however, his foe had already placed a dagger in the back of his head, forcing him to his knees, then collapsing to the ground. The others backed away in fear and scattered about, however, one shadow seemed to be watching from a corner, not making a single move. Once Ezekial walked past this shadow, it suddenly vanished from sight and a loud howl could be heard off in the distance as the Rogue continued forward.

Ahead of him waited a large area, that seemed to be home of a fallen colony, which had lava streaming about in large cracks. The only way across the lava was a freerun path, however, if Ezekial even thought about using it, he'd better be prepared for a shadow seemed to rise from the ground, itself, as a bubble of lava burst, allowing the shadowy character in all black wolf fur slowly appear into view. He didn't seem very intimidating, however, he his pure prescence seemed to give off strength.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Ezekiel would stand there in awe, wondering what the shadow was. He would clean his blades and Templare Stella. Walking up to the path, he would keep a distance. " Who are you? Those were your henchman weren't they? Crazy Bastardo. Your the followers of Romulus no? Look, I am here to live. I am here to build a guild. We are alike, no? We are forced to live in the slums. The sewers." he would say, acting like he wanted to reason. Then, pulling out his daggers, he made an obvious preperation. This was because he does not trust any foe when trying to reason. " The daggers are not a sign of threat, just a sign of wariness, I am protecting myself just in case." he would say, still not knowing what the shadow was.

He saw a follower run in fear, and wondered how bad it really was. So then he got into his battle position, thinking the shadow was about to attack. Such savages. he thought. All Ezekiel did was wait for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 am

The shadow figure simply took two steps backwards before another large bubble of lava burst before them, allowing him to vanish, but another group of shadows to take his place. They each drew their blades in preparation of battle, however, they dared not to move towards the path that allowed for movement. Instead, they howled loudly like wolves and allowed for three daggers to come piercing from the skies, each aiming to strike Ezekial in the back. At the same time, one of the shadow figures dashed towards him with two throwing daggers his face suddenly being revealed beneath the black wolf pelt on his back. He was growling like a crazed animul, his teeth sharper than his blade. This man wasn't normal and was known as one of the elite amongst the Secta Luporum. He twirled his daggers and launched one at Ezekial a loud growl emitting from his mouth once more.

The other shadows spoke not a single word, but rather watched and growled as the beast dashed at Ezekial. It was like having the eyes of an entire city watching down on you as you did battle with a lion in the colliseum. Suddenly, to add to that feeling, it seemed that hundreds of the wolf pelted figures arrived and watched over the battle from the walls. They dared not interfere, nor make any sounds, but just watched and listened to the sounds of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 am

Ezekiel had did a ducking motion, dodging the first. Then, proceeding to do a powerful momentum-based strike, he spun around, seeing the daggers. He leaped at them, striking two. But he was cut by one. Letting go of his right hand dagger, he grabbed it and threw it at the beast-like man. In the rhythm, he grabbed his dagger, landed, lunged, and jumped. When jumped he came crashing down in a slope motion. There was enough distance to where Ezekiel could slide on the ground and inbetween the beast's legs. He threw one dagger and used the other to rip from the intenstines, through the private area, and then out, releasing the organs if successful. Then, he would use his dagger to prevent from him falling into the lava, striking the ground. He would stand and turn, looking at the shadows. His eyes glowed and there was a crack in the ceiling, shining light on him.

"Da rose rosse al rum rosso. Il giudice ha deciso il suo destino. Riposa in pace, l'uomo divorato dalla festa." (From red roses to red rum. The judge has decided his fate. Rest in peace, man devoured by the feast.) he would say. Then, retrieving his dagger he thrown, he would step back away from the lava. "Anyone else?" he would say, but then he would tremble. The blood slithering down his arm. His eyes watered up. He assumed the cut was minor but his intense movements opened it a bit. He would tear some clothe off his rob and tie it on the cut, noticing he should not move like usual to avoid a gaping wound.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 am

As the beast dashed at Ezekial, he spun his last dagger skillfully, before he finally leapt forward, almost as if he were diving at the man. In coutner movements, Ezekial had slid under him, giving him the oppurtunity he wanted. He spun around, during his dive, to try and slice away at his opponent, almost like a bladed tornado, knocking away his opponents dagger before it could even touch his skin. As he landed on the ground, he rolled to his feet and spun around quickly, licking his lips and growling. If he managed to succeed in his attacks, then his blade would surely be covered in crimson. He slowly licked the metal of his blade and beared his teeth at the young ogue, taunting him. He assumed to quickly that he had managed to defeat his foe, and it was that cockiness that would ultimately lead to his downfall.

"You... Are not fit to rule the resting place of Romulus."

The man that was challenging the Rogue was not Rodrigo Borgia, but a new leader who had assumed control of the followers. He howled and a large battle axe was flung before him and crashed into the ground infront of him. He grabbed the grip of the battle axe and placed the weapon on his shoulder.

"Defeat me. And you rule."
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

Ezekiel would be sad his attack failed. He would crack his neck and would look at the man. " Before we fight, because I assume you won't stop from attacking. Do you realize I do not want to rule the followers of Romulus? I want my own guild with willing members, and I need somewhere to live. I will not fight to kill, nor to rule. But I will fight for the right to live here. I will not banish your people, I just wish to take refuge in the last remaining place I have. " he said, awaiting the answer of his foe. He would put his daggers away, and would turn to the shadows. "You are ruled by him, no? You would rather have him, no? If it is for respect, I will simply have a duel with him. Although I am not stupid, a dagger cannot clash with an axe. But I am not scared. I will show him my skill with daggers." he would say. Ezekiel would try to be honorable, although that would not get far. He would pull out his daggers, turn, and ready for battle.

He would run towards the wall. He would keep a 5 foot distance from the wall. If his plan would work, he could run up the wall, go behind his foe and stab two non-vital areas with his daggers, but still make heavy wounds that would need immediate treating. But this was just a plan, that had yet to be followed through.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 am

The leader cared not for this man's explanation, for he was already directly challenging the Romulus by killing two of their men upon entering. He had started a battle that he could not talk his way out of. The wolf pelted man twirled his battle axe upon his opponent drawing his daggers, once more, and slashed through the air. He then howled again, summoning forth another man who held an identical battle axe. He handed the man the second axe and he cross slashed them through the air. He growled and charged at the man, moving infront of him, however, he did the unexpected and leaped onto the wall, over Ezekial, and attempted to slash him through the shoulders with his battle axe, since he flipped off of the wall and was upside down. If his attack succeeded, he'd land on the ground and would use a quick dash to leap forth and drive one of his battle axes into the back of his leg to keep his foe from walking. This could very well cripple the man, however, it was his fault for directly challenging the man.

He was prepared for his opponent to leap over the attack and would spin halfway through his dive so that he would land on his back and slide towards his foe. If his foe leapt into the air, then that would give Animo the oppurtunity to throw his axe right at Ezekial's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 am

Ezekiel had ducked and ran at the wall, doing the same except he would continue climbing for a bit. This would avoid the attacks, and would allow him to jump down. He would jump down behind the foe that had expected his wall run. Although climbing was to avoid the man's reach. Instead of attacking he would run and make a 30 foot distance between the two. " I see. Do I have choice about ruling the followers IF I kill you?" he would say, putting his daggers away. He would pull out his throwing knives, holding four in one hand, using the other to throw. He would make a pattern of distant daggers. two aiming for the hands, one for the thigh, and the other for the shoulder.

The one aiming for the thigh would be on the right, and the one aiming for the shoulder would be on the left. He would pull out his templare stella. Preparing them, he would click the button and would throw them both. They would whirl though the air, both aiming at the chest. Then, pulling back out his daggers, Ezekiel proceeded to rush behind the projectiles.

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:53 am

The man failed in attacking the man, his axe, which he threw going into the air and landing a few feet away from him. He leapt to his feet and ran towards the weapon, diving and grabbing it before he rolled to his feet and turned to his foe, bearing his teeth and growling. The two were fighting fiercly, which amazed the members of the parties who watched them battle. Animo twirled his weapons and slashed through the air, signifying he was ready for round two, but decided he'd wait to see his opponents moves first. However, it was to his disappointment. The man threw his weapon at Animo, the daggers whizzing towards him, however, he blocked the daggers, and Templar stelleta, with the wide blades of his battle axes, that guarded his entire upper body, excluding the top half of his head, knocking them into the pool of lava next to him. The weaponry began to melt and sink into the lava, leaving Ezekial with a very small arsenal.

"You are not fit enough to rule the Romulus."

Animo sighed and run up a statue, leaping over the pool of lava. He landed within the shadows and signaled forth three of his best soldiers, one with a katana, a second with a single battle axe, and the other wielding a halbred. These would be his knew foes, since he was obviously of no challenge for their leader.

"When you get stronger, you may challenge me for the Romulus. Untill then, defeat them and you may stay here. Just know you are under Romulus control at all times."

The man allowed himself to sink into the shadows of his soldiers before he vanished from sight, watching to see if this man could defeat the three warriors.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 am

Ezekiel would be close enough to save his throwing knifes, but not the Templare Stella. Those would soon be replaced. He obviously could not defeat the man, but he knew he would be able to pose as a challenge. The 3 men would appear and Ezekiel would be ready. He would run and jump over the man with the katana, attempting to stab him in the neck and rip out his dagger afterwards. Then, he would jab the dagger through the left side of the man's back, aiming for the heart. When he would finish with the katana-weilder, he would do a rhythmic motion to let his daggers go, pick up the katana, and spear-through it at the man with the halberd. He would retrieve his mid-air daggers and would do a back flip. He would put one dagger away and pull out a throwing knife. Ezekiel would through it, which it would only be a couple inches off the ground, in a sweeping motion. The throwing knife would aim for the great axe weilder's ankle. He would pull his dagger back out and rush the man he threw the knife at. Once he got close enough, he would do an evasive spin, expecting and attack, and would attempt to stab the foe's head with his dagger.

Ezekiel would then rip it out, and rush the halberd weilder. Using the katana as a distraction, he would go around the foe and attempt to kick him, then proceeding to sweep-kick him. Allowing for a finishing stab, but only one dagger was accurate, due to the other arm bleeding a bit out of the clothe.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 am

The three soldiers fell to their knees in succession, each falling to their deaths and the shadows all vanishing like wind. Ezekial had earned himself a home, however, he was still a servant of the Romulus.

Contract Complete. Ezekial has gained access to the Lair Of Romulus.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 am

Kamikaze and Dasolo both gain 250 Florins.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers   Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Contract 1: Cleaning up the Sewers
Page 1 of 1