Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 10: Final Breath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

Contract 10: Final Breath Empty
PostSubject: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Águila Roja was underwater, holding onto the bottom of a boat, he was going to the side and shot up his giant grappling hook, scaling up seeing guards everywhere, he hid in a barrel. A templar was meeting here, they were talking about how to take over Spain and eventually Italy, Amo thought to himself how had he winded up as Águila Roja when he was just a school teacher.

His wife was killed by his brother, El Comisario, the comissioner, no one had idea that they were brothers, and Augustine and Amo knew. Auguistne, a monk, had taught Amo to fight, after his wife was killed, and gave him the Águila Roja katana.

He waited until there was not a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 am

Seagulls flew overhead of the ship that bobbed gently on the waves. Onboard the ship, were Templars donned in gleaming armour. They were practising their swordfighting, as a group of sailors surrounded them and watched.
"No, you have to strike downward or evade of he tries ducking!" Instructed a man with a long beard to the other, not so large man. His stature was much larger than who he was training.
"Like this?" The smaller man rolled to the side, mock stabbing the man with a beard. When the blade connected with his armour, the crowd let out a small gasp and cheered.
"Yes, like that." The bearded man chuckled happily, sheathing his weapon and kicking the smaller man's away. The smaller picked up his own, watching the crowd disperse.

"Thanks for the training, sire." He quickly bowed after sheathing his sword. The bearded man bowed back.
"Where are the rest? We're supposed to be discussing things here, yet no-one has arrived! This is a disgrace." The bearded man frowned, biting his lip. The small man could do nothing but shrug and wipe back his short hair.
"They're probably in the hold?"
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 am

A small row boat was waiting near the front of the Templar ship. A lowly Peasant was fishing off the side of it facing the Galleon. At least that is what Blake wanted the Templars to believe. He had accuired the boat earlier in the day and was now paitiently waiting for Aquila Roja to either signal him to attack. If he did not recieve the signal then he planned on waiting until Roja completed his mission and giving him a lift back to land.
"Just a little while longer" He said seeing their target practicing sword play on the Galleon's deck.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

The waves of the ocean crashed upon the boat as the ship sailed through the clear blue sea. A large amount of people were upon this one ship, many people watching as an elite group of warriors, known as Templars, trained themselves to fine tune their skills and exceed the levels of all other warriors. Too bad they all kinda sucked on a level against their current opponents. Maybe that would change? One of these Templars was a new recruit going on his first mission as an official member of the elite unit of warriors. He was dressed in all black clothing usually worn by Italian nobility, along with a black hooded cape that seemed to be stained with a slowly fading crimson on the bottom. He carried a long dagger, which he called Spada da lato, a long dagger with a silver blade that shined brilliantly in the sunlight. The young male figure watched as the soldiers trained, observing their movements, and the movements of those in the crowd. A man who was as flexible as any other in combat, as he studied both the way of the assassin and the battle strategy of the warrior. He was approached by a soldier who asked for a training session, but he gave him no reply. He simply motioned for the young man to attack him.

The soldier drew his sword and moved to bring it in a downward slash, but the young Tenchi simply kicked him as the man's movements were slow and uncoordinated. Pathetic. He sighed in despair as he was forced to help these men on their mission this fine day. It was only for the money, but also so that he could gain some valuable information he could sell to the assassins for alot of money. The young male helped up the Templar and sent him on the way, awaiting the orders of his commander so he could figure out exactly what they were supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 am

Águila looked sternly, he took out a throwing knife, "We'll sink the ship, you, stay in, I'm going to do something, you tie up our target so he'll drown." Aguila said and jumped off the boat in broad sight in the moonlight. Then heard, "IT'S AGUILA ROJA!"

As Amo was under the ship, he took his knife and cut the side and bottom in a whole. A giant hole.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 am

"Everyone, meet me in the hold. We'll discuss things further." The tall, bearded man frowned as he commanded everyone on board the War Galleon. The sails flapped in the wind as the sea spray struck them and threatened to bore holes.
"Yes, sir." Spoke the shorter man. However, he spun around to see a silhouette leap against the sky. Someone called out something he didn't quite comprehend but he knew this would be an issue as soon as the figure vanished.
"To arms!" He called out, remembering the plan the Galleon had if they were ever to come under attack. He had to confirm who the heck had just appeared, and lest not it be an Assassain!
As the Assassain attempted to slice a hole in the base of the ship, he had forgotten to note how thick the wood and other materials such as steel were. His carving sounds carried through the water and the vibration, through the boat. After a worrying pause, the crew were glad to see that the Assassain's plan hadn't actually worked.

The Templar Guards formed a circle around the bearded one, as they all drew their weapons. The sound of steel being withdrawn from its sheath rang through the air.
"Come and face us, whoever you are! You won't take down this War Galleon with the puny techniques you are using!" Called out the short man. "El Assassino!"
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 am

Blake heard screams from Templars and saw Aquila Roja unsuccessfully slash at the ship attempting to sink it. "Fuck," he said, "what has he gotten himself into now?" He began rowing the boat as hard as he could attaching his blades as he went.
As he got to the prow of the Galleon he slid on his hidden blade. He then began climbing the ship. Once he got to top He stood on the Forewardest part of the prow and took a ready stance awaiting the Templars attack. He then proceded to shout out, "Hello Templar scum! I come here for your leader, the large one with the beard, if you give him to me and relinquish this ship then no harm will come to you and you will be aloud to jump over board unscathed. What is your answer?" He then put his hands on both of his throwing daggers.

(He meant our target Aquila Roja)

Last edited by Shadow231 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am

Ezekiel had noticed the words from another assassin. Two? he thought to himself. Pulling out two throwing knives he rushed to the second assassin. Hiding his throwing knives behind his hands, he spoke with an italian accent. "Hello. Your an Assassin, no? Have you ever heard of a women named Selvatico Luminoso? She was an Assassin. She also, I hear, was more of courtesan than she was a mother. The only scum are the ones who play the fool's game. You Assassin's are all the same." Ezekiel ranted. But with a quick jolt he threw one throwing knife, grabbing another to replace it. He threw the other and replaced that one as well. Both aimed for the hands, as a image of the past flared into Ezekiel's mind. The memory of Marcus teaching him where to hit someone with throwing knives. First the hands, you want to disable them. Then go for the leg, handicapping them makes them vulnerable.. The throwing knives were thin, and easy to hide. It is not normal for a Templar to use them, although this was assumed. He would through a third one and pull out a dagger. He positioned himself and held the dagger upside-down. "I come from a split family, half Assassin, half Templar. May I ask of your name?" he taunted, obviously not caring what the soon-to-be dead (or so he thought) assassin's name was.

Ezekiel used his whole range of sight and held his throwing knife like a dagger.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 am

Amo saw the man, as he asked for his name, Amo was on his guard to keep his quickness going, he smiled and as in costume never used his real name, "Águila Roja." He said. Introducing himself, "And right now, I must leave." He said, shooting his mini grappling hook, and swinging, with his feet stuck out, kicking the templar in the face, and ran away, if someone where to chase him, the would not find him, as he was very quick.

As the holes he did started getting water in the ship, Amo started running,

Alex looked, "How is he so quick?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am

(did he throw the daggers at me or at Aquila Roja? Because I thought that I was the 2nd and newest assassin?)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

[I believe the daggers were thrown at Blake, but we'll just let Ezekiel clarify that when he arrives.]

Tenchi watched as Ezekiel, another Templar, had made a move to start a conflict between the two opposing parties. Tenchi, who sighed in anger, placed his hand on his long dagger, Spada da lato, and began making a few tactics in his head, analyzing the entire ship. He had noted a few items that could come in handy on the boat, but his plans quickly changed when one of the Assassins attempted to make a run for it. Tenchi took off ahead of him, cutting him off from his destination, drawing his Spada da lato and twirling it skillfully. He had a sadistic smirk on his face, his white teeth fanged as if he were some kind of dog or otherwordly creature from hell. He looked up, revealing his multi-colored eyes and his tanned skin, showing that he was nowhere near being Italian. He slowly walked towards Aguila, shortining the distance between him and the cruel assassin. His movements were silent, the only sound that came from the figure of darkness was the flapping of his cape in the sea breeze. As he neared the dangerous Assassin, he spoke, his voice like a whisper, almost that of a phantom or ghost, and he carried a heavy asian accent. Possibly Japanese.

"Aguila Roja, surrender, and your death will be not as painful and gruesome as if you were to resist."

The strange Templar raised his blade to his mouth and licked the silver as if he were tasting the blood that he would draw from his opponents. He chcukled with a devious smile and waited for the assassin to make a move, however, that impatience of his made him act first so he could claim victory and torture this man untill he was drenched and bathed in crimson. He slashed a rope next to him and caused a piece of wood to fall from the sail, the wood itself was rather large, and required the strength of two average men and was coming down towards Aguila's head with a great amount of speed. Tenchi had estimated the velocity and gravitational force in order to guess the speed and used basic battle strategy to try and guess his opponents next move. He dashed forward and slashed in a horizontal slash, the blade coming from below, rather than a downward slash.

Die, Assassin!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Blake saw this demonic looking Templar attack Aguila Roja with a most ingenious move of simplicity. He then leaped towards this newcomer and rolled into a kneeling position then proceeded to sprint towards this ghostly apperition.
As soon as Blake got into the kneeling position he pulled out both of his throwing knives and immediatly threw one of them at the others chest. He continued to run towards his fellow assassin readying his Crimson bladed dagger, which he called Blood Wolf, in a backwards grip and his throwing knive upside down gripping the blade ready to throw at a moments notice.

Last edited by Shadow231 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 pm

(Just to Clarify, Blake was the one who said he had our leader. Who is a bearded man. But Since the flow is already going, I'll go with it towards Aguila, so we don't go into a huge confusion.)

Ezekiel would duck just a bit to avoid the foot, dropping his throwing knife he would attempt to grab the foot, which he would then proceed to pull Aquila onto is stomach. In a rhymatic motion, he would grab his throwing knife before it hit the ground and would swing around, being skimmed by Blake's throwing knife and cut a bit, and he would use the momentum to through down both his dagger and throwing knife towards Aquila's head and right shoulder. There would be a minor cut on his right arm, which would bleed. He would pull out his final dagger and turn towards Blake. "Assassino feccia, io sono della famiglia Luminoso. That is what all assassin's will hear from me when I am given the chance. Fight me one on one. " he would say. If his attack was successful, he would pull his dagger from the body or the ground, if unsuccessful, and sit in a balance stance. He would pull his hood up, which mimicked the bird-shaped hood assassin's have, but it was a black cloak and it had the red templar sign on the back.

"Fellow Templar, may I ask of your name? I also ask, is there a Marcus on the Galleon?" Ezekiel would ask, not taking his eyes off of his target. He had the intent to kill Aquila, and now he has the intent to kill Blake. " Assassino, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Blake came to a screaching halt at the interferance of the Half-Breed Templar, resisting the urge to throw his last throwing knife. Instead he flipped his knife into a regular hold blade up in his left hand an replied. "My name skilled sire? My name is of little importance, but if you must know, they call me merely the Peasant." Blake said giving a mock bow toward him, never taking his eyes off of the half-breed. "And what may I call you sir? For merely the Half-Breed does not seem fitting for a warrior of your skill level." He proceeded to reply. "Now, I will give you one last chance to walk away from this and give us your leader or else there will be trouble." Said Blake, letting his words sink in a little before he continued. "And if you insist on fighting upon this matter then perhaps we may fight like equals. One-on-one over on the prow of this mighty War Galleon, which I shall name The Bloody One once we have taken it in the name of the Assassinos. So, what say you to my words Templar?"

Last edited by Shadow231 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Tenchi, who's attack was interrupted by Blake, simply chuckled as he rushed at his new combatanant, his opponent foolishly falling into his trap. The wood was simply a distraction to draw Blake and Aguila's attention, forcing the two to come together and get themselves surrounded by the two Templars who seemed to challenge them while the commander was hidden carefully. Tenchi, who was now only a foot away from Blake, slashed upward quickly, hoping to rip through his opponents flesh as he sought to end the man's life with one fatal, surprising, quick attack. The daggers from early, that Tenchi had easily dodged by sidestepping as he advanced towards his opponent, were also missing form the field, but they would return soon enough as the chaos ensued. Tenchi, who was only trying to kill had no time for introductions, no times for games, and no time for these idiots to hold a conversation as if they were having dinner. This was battle, not some tea party!

"Imbecile!!"

Tenchi's blade came upward in a horizontal slash with blinding speed, his long dagger ready to rip through Blake's chest. If he even considered dodging, then Aguila would be injured heavily and Blake would be victim to Ezekial's next attack. Tenchi finally decided he'd give himself a nickname and a badass quote that he'd use to mark the ending of his opponents reign of terror. It was time he ended this battle.

"Phantasmagoria!!"

His voice was loud and echoing in the wind like a demon shouting out in anger, ready to consume the soul of his prey. This battle was heating up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

(: I have to say I love the wicked scary demonic satanist character you've created for yourself Kamakazi Smile

Blake had seen the Demon that had been edging closer to him and so was prepared for his foolish attack and satanic mumbling. He merely swung his left arm,with Blood Wolf (His short dagger) in it, across the arc of the Demons silvery blade, deflecting it before it could connect and throwing this Sirito Maigno slightly off balance. "Childish. You have over extended yourself." He chastized and proceded to spin to his right and deliver a back kick to his attackers chest armour. He had no doubt that the Demon would be barely bruised but his intention was not to injure but merely to provide distance for his next move. Which was to take advantage of his opponent being off balanced and so he threw his last throwing dagger directly at his chest. Blake proceded to switch Blood Wolf to his right hand in an upward grip and slash towards his opponent's left side hopping to force him closer to the edge.
Blake then proceded to shout, "Aguila, I will handle the Sirito Maigno make sure that the Half-Breed does not stab me in the back while I am distracted."

Last edited by Shadow231 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Tenchi had saw the opening that his opponent had given him and acted quickly upon his given oppurtunity. Now was his chance to change the world, with one single blow. As his blade connected with that of his opponents, Tenchi stepped inward towards his opponent and spun his wrist, causing his Spada da lato to move in a circular motion before sliding behind the path of the blade and towards Blake's chest. Tenchi, who had this psychotic blood lust in his eye was watching the scene of death slowly unfold before his eyes. Those slender, asian accented eyes of mixmatch created an aura of coldness and sadistic psychopathy. His blade was creeping upon the chest of Blake quickly, however, in the sick, warped, twisted mind of the demon Templar, everything was moving in a slow motion as he allowed his mind to solely focus on everything that could be used on the battlefield as a weapon or some scenic escape or hinderance. His mind had created a grid like state of being in which only logic existed and the need to savour his bloodlust were the only things that mattered in this world. He had an objective, and he'd go through any means to achieve ultimate victory.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Now stay dead!"

Tenchi's eyes seemed to glisten and glow in the shadows of the sea, his left eye glowing crimson, while his right was sparkiling a white crystal diamond color. It was a sight of pure destructive beauty and purity mixed together, both contrasting with the other while creating some sense of heavenly balance over the situation. Life was to be given to save another, blood was spilled to satisfy the needs of others. This was the law of life, the nature of battle, and the excitement of death. Could things get any better? Tenchi smiled devilishly, showing off his fangs to Blake as he gave the man one last grin of goodbye, ready to seriously injure the man, although not kill him. There was still more torture to be had before death would wrap his hand around this poor soul.

[Thank you, Blake.]
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 am

(Very well done, except the small writing proves to be difficult to follow.)

Ezekiel smiled, for portraying the want to have a one-on-one match, he would distract Blake. " As expected, I am not an idiot." he would say. Then, he would advert his attention to Aguila once more, making sure he was dead or he would not be able to retaliate. He would act as though he'd jump off the boat but he would grip it and move near Aguila so if he dodges by rolling, Ezekiel can surprise him with his quickness. Pulling himself up, he would look down at Aguila. " I may speak whilst in a battle, but I am no fool. Companion, you look foreign. What are you doing in Italy? " he would ask, whilst putting his throwing knife away and sheathing his dagger, he would grab his other two weapons, putting them away. He would frown that he couldn't find his throwing knives he had thrown earlier.

" Coltelli Dannazione...I spent 200 florins and loose two of my knives. I guess I'll have to replace them when this is over." Ezekiel would say, shaking his head. There was a glisten in his eyes, and it was the glisten representing his happiness. "Finish the scum quickly. Later on, would you like to go to the pub called Melodia de Vino?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 am

(Did you make that last one super creepy just for me Smile Kamikaze?)

Blake noticed that his plan was not going to work the moment that the Demon allowed his blade to be deflected so easily So he was prepared for the counter-attack that soon followed. As soon as his opponent's silver blade started to spin he braced himself. He then proceded to side step to the right, allowing the blade to pass in between his upper arm and armpit cutting some of his clothes in the process. Once the blade was fully past his body he wrapped his left arm, which had Blood Wolf in it, around his opponent's elbow setting his dagger directly on the Brachial Artery on the elbow. He then took his unthrown throwing knive an put it on the other side of the Demon's elbow. "Now," he said, "if you will kindly drop Spata da Lato and surrender Signor Tenchi. And yes I know your name. I finally recognized you by your dagger and your fearsome reputation, and quite a reputation it is. Now drop your weapon or I will be forced to sever your arm and cripple you for life." To put emphasis on his words Blake dug in his blades slightly causing a small trickle of blood to run down Tenchi's arm.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Tenchi's weapon managed to slice right throughthe flesh of Blake, cutting through his clothing and doing slashing damage beneath his armpit. As he pressed forward, his blade would have pierced the back of Aguila, however, he knew not to place himself in harms way. He quickly shifted his weight to his right, causing his entire body to move westward, however, his blade went with the swinging flow of his arm, sending the blade right towards Blake's side and possibly slice through an important vessel that could temporarily halt the blood flow from his neck to his head. The young demon also lowered his body and spun it around as to sweep kick both his opponents. The kick would have connected with Aguila's legs, whilst his blade would cut through Blake. It was a double attack that most men wouldn't have the right amount of combat training or intelligance to plan and carry out, however, Tenchi was no average male. He was a warrior who lived and breathed for combat and political structure, thus his advanced techniques and battle strategy. It was like witnessing the gods of war all come into one soul that portayed himself as the devil in flesh.

"You are too pretentious! You fool..."

Tenchi's attacks were both quick and hasty, the movements a very blur to the passengers on the boats who were high in adrenaline, but had no lust for battle. Tenchi, on the other hand, had managed to control his adrenaline rush and use it to his advantage to throw his opponent off and create movements that could confuse and confound his prey.Watching him was like watching the devil himself leap and attack you, aiming to strip your soul from your very body. If his leg came into contact with Aguila's, the Tenchi would use his free hand to push upward off the ground and send his body into a spin, his kicks aiming hire, and more towards the stomach area, in an attempt to knock his opponents to their knees. His movements were unlike any normal form of combat, very confusing and his stances constantly changing. It was... amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Blake was furious that the Demon Tenchi was not only defeating his moces but was also effectively counter attacking. Noticed by the last set of attacks which left Blake bleeding from his side. To counter this he leaped to his right off of his left foot horizontally effectively dogeding both the dagger and the leg sweep. When he landed 5 feet away he tucked and rolled coming up in a kneeling position. He instantly turned around to face the Demon, still crouching Blake let loose his last throwing knive at the other's lower chest aiming for the largest target possible. He doubted that the knive would do any real damage but it would by him a little time. He immediatley set to bandaging his wound with a piece of his tunic. Finished with his task he then turned to survey the situation and review his options. Taking it everything into account he stood up and put most of his weight onto his back leg (right leg) and settled into his usual battle stance. Awaiting the inevitable attack for the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 pm

(I will assume Aguila is unable to counter or attack, so I will deliver a finishing blow.)

Ezekiel smelled the blood from Aguila. The dagger next to where his head was had skimmed him at the least. After taking everything back he had used that he could find, he took his dagger, using the advantage of Tenchi's movement, he slammed his dagger into the Assassino, Aguila. Fellow Templar, do you require help?" he would ask. He would pull out his dagger and wipe off the blood. Putting it away. He would sit, pulling out his throwing knife, and he would play with it but each position he had it in was ready to throw it. " I claim the Red one. Roja. I can't think of which famiglia you are from. But it is on the tip of my tongue. I know it from Marcus. By the way," he would cut himself off, throwing is knife and deflecting Blake's. It would fly back and was a foot away from Ezekiel. He would search Aguila's body, hoping to claim a trophy. Maybe a throwing knife, even better, his hidden blade. "If Marcus is around here, and not in Vienna, he can help me build something out of this structure. Do the Borgia still have Leonardo working for them? I have been in Sicily for a while and I was called back." he would speak so casually. Not caring that there was one assassin left.

He had no worries, the odds were against the Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Seeing Aguila Roja stabbed by the half breed Blake decided against fighting. In a sudden moment of clarity an idea came to him. He began climbing the ropeing that lead to the Crow's Nest of the mighty war galleon. As he was climbing he noticed a soldier currently occupying the position. As soon as he got within range he reached up and grabbed the Templar with his left hand, activating his hidden blade when he had made contact. Once he had secured the Crow's Nest He took out Blood Wolf again and with both of his blades out began sawing all ropes but the one that he had just climbed up. "Ha ha," he shouted, "Let me see you defeat me now." Blake then perched himself carefully on the top of the spire.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

[I will take no part in metagaming, or godmodding, and this, in my view was an act of godmodding since he was given no chance to avoid any attacks yet.]

Tenchi spun upwards to his feet, lifting off with one hand and backflipping into a battle stance in which his body was loose and flexible like a snake. His eyes widened with surprise as his ally, Ezekial, attempted to stab Aguila Roja with a knife, however, he would not get the chance. He quickly sent his blade forward above the Aguila's chest and stopped the blade of his ally. He needed no death like this on his hands. Only one will bring about death, and if it were to come upon anyone on this ship, it would be slow and painful, lest he say otherwise. He quickly pushed upward, hoping to knock Ezekial's back as he jumped and attempted to kick him in the face with a quick spin kick, in which he leapt into the air halfway, to try and restore the man to a calm state of mind.

"No! We need him alive."

The man came back to the ground, landing with his legs in a split and his left arm, which he held his blade with, streched out forward, pointing at the other Templar. He would strike him down if neccessary, claiming that he was the eye of justice and law in this land, and noone was to make the decision of ending a life without his permission.

"I am Tenchi Sojirou, otherwise known as Phantasmagoria. We are not to kill this man, lest more assassins arrive to make this complicated. He'll be bait, and his friend may be of some help if we can convince him. I'm sure he'd do anything for the life of his ally."

He spoke in a cold, whispering voice that reseambled a demon that sought only to bring death to this world.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Blake saw this conflict between the Templars with mild shock and amusement. Not only did Tenchi stop the Half- Breed from killing Aguila Roja, but it appeared that he was willing to kill him for trying. A slight smile played on his face as he savored the conflict between the Templars. After watching for a moment he decided that he needed to put the next part of his plan into action. He proceded to gather up a large length of thick rope from when he had disabled the ways up to the Crow's Nest. He took this rope and secured it to mast inside of the Nest. Next he tied the other part of the rope around his waist. Blake then took up his previous position of being perched on top of the Crow's Nest's mast head. He looked down on the Templars eyeing the large bearded man in the center of the Templar soldiers's phalanx. "Soon." he said. "Soon you will learn the meaning of riposa in pace." (rest in peace)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 10: Final Breath   Contract 10: Final Breath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 10: Final Breath
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next